Phuket staffer wanted for slashing manager at shopping mall

webfact

Phuket staffer wanted for slashing manager at shopping mall
Phuket Gazette

mall.jpg
Police are on the lookout for a staffer who slashed his manager with a knife at the popular Phuket expat shopping mall HomePro Village in Chalong. Photo: Google Maps

PHUKET: -- Chalong Police this morning are seeking an arrest warrant for a staffer at the popular expat shopping mall HomePro Village near Chalong Circle (map here) after he slashed his supervisor with a knife last night.

The incident arose from an altercation between the staffer and his supervisor at one of the stores at the mall, Chalong Police Lt Kraisorn Boonprasop explained to the Phuket Gazette.

“We received a report from a manager at one of the stores at around 9pm. He had been cut on the arm by one of his staff,” said Lt Kraisorn.

“The two men had a heated argument about their work and started to fight. While they were fighting, the staffer pulled out a pocket knife and slashed the shop manager,” he explained.

“The manager went to hospital and got five stitches for his wound. The employee fled the scene,” he added.

Police are now seeking an arrest warrant for the employee.

“We believe he may come to work today, so we hope to have him in custody soon,” Lt Kraisorn said.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Phuket-staffer-wanted-for-slashing-manager-at-shopping-mall-22212.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-09-10

I wonder if the employee was originally from Nakhon Si Thammarat? biggrin.png

Are you casting aspersions about the indigenous population of that wonderful province?

biggrin.png

LOL! Me cast aspersions upon that lovely province and their people! Never! laugh.png

How can the argument be work related

The Home Pro staff are allergic to to work xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

All they can do is stand at the door and greet you wai2.gif

If you ask a question they go pale and look more stupid than usual xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

This is my opinion if you think different good for you thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

So, who thinks Lt Kraisorn is correct in thinking he'll turn up at work today?

Unemployed thai man with knife and high temper want job in Phuket, have experience from Home Pro, good references by request clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Well, this guy is perfect for a position with Thai Police, as assistant to Lt. Kraisorn.

Why do the police need to seek an arrest warrant, the man has committed a criminal offence. I don't understand that at all.

To make the bail application easier to process. The sooner he is back on the streets the better.

Why do the police need to seek an arrest warrant, the man has committed a criminal offence. I don't understand that at all.

One guys word against the ter guy - who is telling the truth?? Could've been his Teelock, and he's blaming someone else........has happened ........just sayin........

The Home Pro staff are allergic to to work xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

If you ask a question they go pale and look more stupid than usual xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

I've always had good service there......but then, I'm easily pleased.

I've always had good service there......but then, I'm easily pleased.

The few times I've been there the service has also been very good.

Although, my first visit as a new arrival was very creepy when I counted 16 staff following me around watching my every move!blink.png

Can only speak for HomePro on Samui, but it is one of the few (only!) stores where they seem to have a genuine staff training program in place and I am often surprised here that staff are not only able to locate what you want, but can also occasionally offer advice!

Fair play to the Manager here.

Edited by Moouan

Someone makes a criminal complaint against someone else. The police didn't witness the alleged crime and were not in a position to intervene. They get an arrest warrant issued to pursue the matter. It's fairly standard.

Edited by marell

The Home Pro staff are allergic to to work crying.gif

All they can do is stand at the door and greet you wai2.gif width=20 alt=wai2.gif>

If you ask a question they go pale and look more stupid than usual wacko.png

This is my opinion if you think different good for you thumbsup.gif width=25 alt=thumbsup.gif>

So it was at Hopepro, and not one of the other shops in the Homepro complex?

Notice how the employee wasn't named, although his name is surely known. Notice how no photo of him is posted, although I am sure one is available. Far different from treatment given farangs in Thai press.

He will be once he is arrested, same for (nearly) everybody.

“We believe he may come to work today, so we hope to have him in custody soon,” Lt Kraisorn said.

In other words, we have his address from his employee file, but we can't be bothered going to get him, we'll just wait for him to turn up at work while we continue to collect tea money from motorcyclists.

I like to play with them, they have this annoying habit of shuffling about and following me whilst I'm browsing....I'll walk down an aisle, then round the other side and then do an abrupt 'about turn' as they come round the corner....I jump just as much as them, and I know it's coming !..such fun......my therapist, (my current one), suggested I should get myself a life.......coffee1.gif