Where is best place to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?

curiousjoe44

Have been doing some research and find some of them to be quite interesting

I could see the drinking buddy angle, shooting the sh1t (whistling.gif) and being able to arm wrestle the bird you're banging, but would find the meat & two veg bit a tad unnerving. Each to their own though. You will also see em milling about the late night bars--Lucky, Jackie's Van, etc.

• Like 1

1st.. I'm not a troll.... just asking a simple question.

Thanks for the people who have provided imput.

I'm aware of the many ladyboys on Loi Kroh... however... I get the impression they are all working.

I'm looking to meet ones that are not working....

Kind of like someone that likes Thai Women or Japan Women... but not interested in meeting the ones that are Working (you know what I mean).

Never heard of Luckys or Jackie Vans... will see if I can locate them on Google Map.

Hey Winnie - you mentioned Social Networks and Dating Sites.... do you have the names of any that would have people here in Chiang Mai to meet.

Thanks for your help.

• Thanks 1

I think there are a few bars in town for gays only - not sure where but I guess google can help. I know they are a lot of gays in Chiang Mai so they may be able to assist you.

You're unlikely to find ladyboys in gay bars because gay men like men who look like men. That's the whole point of being gay. Shouldn't need pointing out but it does on a regular basis.

I think there are a few bars in town for gays only - not sure where but I guess google can help. I know they are a lot of gays in Chiang Mai so they may be able to assist you.

You're unlikely to find ladyboys in gay bars because gay men like men who look like men. That's the whole point of being gay. Shouldn't need pointing out but it does on a regular basis.

Exactly .Also to the OP the ones in Robinson ,seem very approachable .Just tell them you are looking for face powder to hide your blushes ;-)

Kathoey or katoey is a Thai term that refers to either a transgender woman or an effeminate gay male in Thailand. While a significant number of Thais perceive kathoeys as belonging to a third gender, including many kathoeys themselves, others see them as either a kind of man or a kind of woman.[1] Related phrases include sao (or phuying) praphet song (Thai: "a second kind of woman") and phet thi sam (Thai: "third gender"). The word kathoey is of Khmer origin.[2] It is most often rendered as ladyboy or lady boy in English conversation with Thais and this latter expression has become popular across South East Asia. Some English sources gloss kathoeys as non-males.

Kathoey or katoey is a Thai term that refers to either a transgender woman or an effeminate gay male in Thailand. While a significant number of Thais perceive kathoeys as belonging to a third gender, including many kathoeys themselves, others see them as either a kind of man or a kind of woman.[1] Related phrases include sao (or phuying) praphet song (Thai: "a second kind of woman") and phet thi sam (Thai: "third gender"). The word kathoey is of Khmer origin.[2] It is most often rendered as ladyboy or lady boy in English conversation with Thais and this latter expression has become popular across South East Asia. Some English sources gloss kathoeys as non-males.

I know how they would be viewed in Presbyterian Scotland :) lol It's good that Thailand is so open and has a live & let live attitude.

• Like 1

2 ways of meeting 2 types of ladyboys in Chiang Mai.

If you`re interested in the ladyboys of ill repute, try hanging around the Loi Kroh road and the Tapae Gate areas after dark. Although this could involve some danger and I do not advise this method of meeting them.

If you are seriously interested in meeting a ladyboy for a proper relationship, or even just as friends, than try the online dating sites or social networking sites.

mfr_closed1.gif

Been hit on by the few at make up counters. I had to get a bunch of things for Halloween last year and met plenty. I have a friend who also works a counter at some little chic place, she's quite convincing.

Moreover Winnie is right, automatically assuming that he wants a working girl and you can't find a ladyboy working a 9-5 is kinda silly.

Been hit on by the few at make up counters. I had to get a bunch of things for Halloween last year and met plenty. I have a friend who also works a counter at some little chic place, she's quite convincing.

Moreover Winnie is right, automatically assuming that he wants a working girl and you can't find a ladyboy working a 9-5 is kinda silly.

Riding that bike I'm not surprised...
  • Like 1

Riding that bike I'm not surprised...

Jealous of the purple Chaly? Takes a Real Man™ to ride a tiny purple bike. Too bad I sold it about 3 years ago. Have a yellow one now, and in many ways it can be more fun than my 650r.

This is Thailand, they are everywhere!!! maybe 1 out of 5,000 makes you look twice, while 90% might just have the HIV. Forget CM, this is not the place for you. Head straight to Pattaya and Phuket and spend all your money there. Don't worry, everyone thinks everyone goes to Thailand for the ladyboys, so just walk straight out of the closet. who are we to judge?? coffee1.gif

Indeed, this should not be a sensitive issue, and, MacW, there might be some real promise here for your dancing school! Somebody has to learn to lead. Someone has to learn to follow. They can always take turns !! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mapguy