Where is best place to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?

curiousjoe44

Indeed you should be careful OP as they are usually jacked up on yaabaa and are known thieves. Many of them are HIV+. Maybe find a different hobby to spend your time in Chiang Mai. I find them to be vile.

Does that go for the helpful.ones in bangkok bank kad suan karw...immigration chiang mai ...and various shops where I have found THEM theybe frienfly helpful and polite. Unlike many predjudices people bring here. ..I do not think Thailand carries them like the west

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try ying yang massage at Loi Kroh rd. You would not think it but they all are lady boys.

Bars with ladyboys on Loi Kroh yes

Massage shops with ladyyboys on Loi Kroh I've never seen one, and I've been to both of the Yin Yangs

this means you liked the big hands massage ?

Ha Ha, no that's not what I mean! I think you are defaming the place untruthfully. But if you have had a "big hands massage there" then you would know.

• Like 1

this thread is about gay men on the hunt for a hunk. why not move it to the gay forum?

Apparently they're not gay and neither are the dudes seeking them out, but whatever floats yer boat I spose.

Edited by jackr

this thread is about gay men on the hunt for a hunk. why not move it to the gay forum?

Apparently they're not gay and neither are the dudes seeking them out, but whatever floats yer boat I spose.

More importantly though, gay men don't consider it on-topic in a gay forum.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

a man seeking the company of another man and they are not gay? can u explain that one?

a man seeking the company of another man and they are not gay? can u explain that one?

Because "gay" is a subgenra of homosexulaity, whether poofter twink or macho, they still be dudes. Cross dressing, LBs transex etc. is another subgenra.

OR because Jingthing says it's not...and he knows about these things.

I think the original topic and question, "Where is best place to meet Ladyboy's in Chiang Mai?", has been answered as thoroughly as it's going to be. But please continue, I find this entertaining and educational. However help out us naive readers who aren't familar with all the specialty terms used. I can deduce what "LB curious" means, but don't know what a pinky, twink, or poofter is.

In the interest of promoting civility, and maybe keeping the thread alive, I'll point out that female impersonater acts are very popular in Las Vegas, and from what I've seen in the media, female impersonaters/transvestite/ladyboy shows seem to be popular all over the world. I assume the fans of this form of entertainment aren't all gay or bisexual.

Strangely enough, women dressing and acting like men don't draw attention from nearly as many people. That puts me in the minority, I find tomboys interesting. In fact, when I see a cute tomboy with a hot girlfriend, all kind of interesting possibilites run through my mind.

Let me pose a question to the 'men who fancy ladyboys are gay' crowd.

If you are gay in Chiang Mai and are looking for a bit of paid-for action there are basically two areas where you can go - Chang Puak around Viangbua or the top end of Hatsadisawee. If you do go there you will find no ladyboys.

If you want to find a ladyboy for the evening you need to go to either Loi Kroh or the beer boxing place at Thapae Gate. These are both straight places.

Why do you think that ladyboys ply their wares in places full of straight men?

People who have something to sell go where the customers are rolleyes.gif

• Like 1