how many farangs are wearing a wig in LOS?

giggles

as a matter of interest would a Thai guy with a good head of hair sell his scalp to be transplanted onto a farangs bonce and would it take ?he then gets a stretch over from the side bits and his hair grows back. the farang bloke then gets a nice main of black hair .

has this ever been tried ??

how much would a thai guy sell his scalp for ??

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't out and proud bald/shaved the current de rigueuer look in Thailand for farang? Preferably with a "humorous" tattoo emblazoned on said bonce.

i dont know about tatoo but neatly shaved head is much much better than some cretinous looking wig

if i let what hair i had grow i would look like a crazed scientist! also close shaved = extremely low maintainance

+ it seems to take some years off my face!!

I wonder what his next question will be? How many men wax their <deleted>?

Where can I buy double sided tape in Samut Prakan?

Try Power Glue. Available at 7-11.

LOL sirchai, it was actually my prediction for OP's next question. But I see I was mistaken - he now wants to know whether he can buy a scalp 'locally'.

dont know about wigs, but i see about 10 freshly divorced caucasian males with horrifically bad dye jobs and even worse women very time i hit a mall or venture out on sukhumvit.

Man, how many old dudes are there around with dyed red hair?? Do they think that black/brown is too obvious?

The reddish hair is a product of the darkening. One of the products, Just for Men, has a reddish tinge about the final color, regardless of the tone used. I have an acquaintance who had a reddish tinge, and I asked him.....honest!!

Indian men use henna and that gives a very orange/red final color. Their use may be a religious thing, not sure.

Does this sot of thing go on in Philippines, Cambodia and other such places that farty old sexpats and sex tourists loiter?

Isn't out and proud bald/shaved the current de rigueuer look in Thailand for farang? Preferably with a "humorous" tattoo emblazoned on said bonce.

I am getting old losing my hair. Trying that restore, but do not think is working. I am no way going to shave my head. NO!

Why would a guy care what he looks like if with a bar girl?

I think that's the reason so many bald guys are seen in Pattaya.

Bald guys. Gay men. Drug abusers. Weirdo.. To which race do you belong to?-

I'd say it'a not a matter what you've got on your head, or not. it's more a matter of what's inside that makes THE difference.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

I am getting old losing my hair. Trying that restore, but do not think is working. I am no way going to shave my head. NO!

There is a thing that works for thinning hair, as long as the follicles are still alive - it comes from Finland as is made form fish oil (but very concentrated) - it seems to counter the hormone imbalance that causes follicles to shrink and die. Once they are dead, it too late - need a syrup or a transplant from then on (or a Bobby Moore comb over :))

Why would a guy care what he looks like if with a bar girl?

I think that's the reason so many bald guys are seen in Pattaya.

Bald guys. Gay men. Drug abusers. Weirdo.. To which race do you belong to?-

I'd say it'a not a matter what you've got on your head, or not. it's more a matter of what's inside that makes THE difference.-wai2.gif

Almost - I'd extend that to, its how (and if) you use the equipment that matter most

Prince William will need a syrup soon as he is balding at only a young age so why not look nice for kate

I read somewhere it's something to do with all the oestrogen in the water supply.

Bobby Charlton has looked the same with his combover for 50 years. I'm guessing he was born looking like that.

Edited by Somchai Mao
  • Like 1

Just as an observation, it's seems this thread has maintained it's sense of humor thought out the day, there have been no Thaier than thai posters commenting on proper Thai culture to be observed or name calling farang,s as scum bags, or the self righteous bigoted old bast@rds jumping in....

well done chaps.....if you are wondering why I have made this observation go and have a look at the "farangs in short pants" thread....AKA Fashion police Thailand...some really delusion people on that one and one wonders how a discussion on wear shorts in Thailand has ended up how it has like that....one can only conclude there is a better class of farang commenting on this thread and the scum bags are all arguing about wearing short pants LOL

Prince William will need a syrup soon as he is balding at only a young age so why not look nice for kate

I read somewhere it's something to do with all the oestrogen in the water supply.

Bobby Charlton has looked the same with his combover for 50 years. I'm guessing he was born looking like that.

But wouldn't oestrogen in the water give one a set of boobies not make ya hair fall out ?

With all the shining bald pates I see every days I was convince wigs were not sold any more anywhere?

But...I love TV too much 140 posts about wigs not about baldness! About wigsclap2.gif

Not all were about wigs...we did have some about shaving ones gentle mans bits as well

• Like 1

Fortunately, my bald spot is small and triangular on the dome. The wife has some extra hair the same shape and size and would fit me fine, but dark and fuzzy.

I am sure it would go a fur piece too.

Probably ok Joe, so long as you don't have blond hair. Also the problem is, obtaining it in one piece.

Fortunately, my bald spot is small and triangular on the dome. The wife has some extra hair the same shape and size and would fit me fine, but dark and fuzzy.

I am sure it would go a fur piece too.

Probably ok Joe, so long as you don't have blond hair. Also the problem is, obtaining it in one piece.

But then people would try to <deleted> with his head,

CCC

..... but here I could get a girlfriend of I had no arms and legs,was blind,and stank....just need a pocket and inside the pocket is a wallet.

NONSENSE, it would not be your girlfriend, but your prostitute. You can get a hooker in most countries

No that's only one of the Main Six stages.

1. Hair starts to thin,and panic sets in.

2. Next the Comb over stage,and hair spray to stick the flap down,out of the wind.

3. The Number one cut (because it's said to encourage growth) and looks so Macho.

4. The Yul Bryner Haircut,and polished shiny head.

5. The Cheap Wig, that often looks like a sheep's dyed backside,and generally hangs down over one ear,at a devil may care angle! when the glue is getting overheated.

6. Acceptance that your Father was bald,your Grand dad was bald,and your Great Grandfather was too,and now you are.....live with it!

7. Shave it, tattoo it,draw attention to it,cos it ain't going to suddenly start sprouting any time soon.

And finally don't worry about this tiny blemish on your appearance....you know you are still a handsome man smile.png and can still pull the young chicks!

Just as an observation, it's seems this thread has maintained it's sense of humor thought out the day, there have been no Thaier than thai posters commenting on proper Thai culture to be observed or name calling farang,s as scum bags, or the self righteous bigoted old bast@rds jumping in....

well done chaps.....if you are wondering why I have made this observation go and have a look at the "farangs in short pants" thread....AKA Fashion police Thailand...some really delusion people on that one and one wonders how a discussion on wear shorts in Thailand has ended up how it has like that....one can only conclude there is a better class of farang commenting on this thread and the scum bags are all arguing about wearing short pants LOL

This is probably the best description/summary, so far.

Whenever one of my mates even opts to wear a wig, I'd do them a favour and offer to shave it of.