Ladyboy Says That Prostitution Is An Upright Occupation.....

theblether

From Coconuts Bangkok.......

Aum Neko, the ladyboy student from Thammasat University behind the , was forced to explain a photo of her in a bikini taken in the university’s cafeteria after it spread across the internet yesterday.

The flustered student took to social media to claim that the photo was taken in June and the only reason that the photo attracted attention is because she is now well known for starting the anti-uniform adverts.

Aum’s full explanation was posted on her Facebook page:

“People just randomly share my photo when they didn’t even notice the date taken. The photo was taken in Thammasat Crazy Week, when you were supposed to dress in a theme. That day the theme was ‘When I Grow up’. I dressed like a whore because I believe it is the occupation that should be legalized. The society should accept that prostitution is an upright occupation.”

”I don’t know if you have actually read about what we campaign. You just randomly insult me because you can. And I’d like to tell you nobody died that day because of my bikini body. Maybe It just has a huge effect on the hypocrite society where people don’t imagine different opinions exist.”, reported.

Thai netizens were quick to criticize her inappropriate act in an educational institute.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Prostitution is an Upright Occupation.

Quote of the day for me. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

A constant theme for ridicule.

one poster in another thread recently described the thais as being like 'sheep'. They can't, or don't think for themselves. The Educational system is flawed because it doesn't allow students to 'question' or speak out. Individualism is actively discouraged.

Right or wrong. Here we have a great example of someone, a student, doing the opposite.

Got to be happy with that.