Scot assaulted by two 'Irishmen' on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rent a Muay Thai fighter for an hour with the task to get the two Irish into a similar medical condition as the Scot, then load all three of them onto airplanes home with a red stamp in their passports. Case closed.

Edited by catweazle

If he was Rangers man the paddies are lucky they didn't choose Soi 13-1. Or the Rangers boys in The Dogs <deleted> bar would have kicked them all the way to Koh Larn. See these type of idiots all the time. Come here for a holiday, eat UK-Irish food, drink the same beer or cider, stay in a brit-irish run guesthouse and leave the bar only if it is closed. Repeat and rinse every day. These 2 pillocks at least won't be coming back.

• Like 1

It's funny how Paddy and Leprechaun jibes are ok on this forum. Bigots come from all walks of life but when I hear Paddy or Mick its normally from a sweaty sock or a <deleted> (you know already what nationality I'm referring to with <deleted>)

• Like 1

My thai friend is a cameraman for thai news, he also has a bar off pattaya klang. he has a radio on him all times or gets called by police friends, and dashes to certain incidents, but obviously he wouldn't forward any falang based footage, it may give pattaya a bad name,lol, but have been to his house and he films some gruesome stuff, for the main news,he showed me loads of uncensored stuff, agghh, aweful.

Both Scots and Irish are inclined to be heavy drinkers and can become very abusive when drunk . I note 3:30am , should give an indication of how drunk they all were . At that hour they should all be tucked up in the beds at their hotel .

If they weren't too drunk they might each have a bargirl for company .

This is great . So far we have described on this thread , the men involved as ; jocks , micks, sweaty socks , paddies , leprachauns , Creme de la Crème , snazzy dressers , and even the prod and fenian words have been thrown up . If only there were a flipper or slope involved for the convenience of posters .

Hmmmm the Scottish guy is wearing a Rangers FC top.

Chances of the two Irish guys being Celtic fans and this being an argument stemmed from football/religion? Very high in my opinion.

It's not a Rangers top, it's similar to one from 20 odd years ago but does not have the sponsors name on the fronthttp://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

It most certainly is a Rangers Top. It's not a home or away strip but it's a training top as it has the Rangers Crest on it.

Try opening the link to the story before trying to discredit people on here.

fight-1.jpg

Edited by Treborz

The last 2 stories have been 4 am--now at 3am. ok it should not be wrong to be out at these times, BUT drunk roaming around, headcases.

To my mind many of this type get up morning and they are on the beer, afternoon -evening sleeping then they have more booze and out drinking till ??? each to his own but if this is their way of having a good time, god help them.

This booze, tattoos, football shorts, macho thing-all bol##cks. seen it in Spain, especially. Most of this type dress like this at the airport, makes me sick.

Chances of the two Irish guys being Celtic fans and this being an argument stemmed from football/religion? Very high in my opinion.

As a Celtic fan myself, I will say first that two men against one is cowardice, secondly, it is wrong to assume that the Celtic fans just automatically attacked the Rangers fan because of his top. Nobody knows what was said or between whom when the guys first met, but I think it would be safe to say that the altercation was alcohol related.

• Like 2

It's funny how Paddy and Leprechaun jibes are ok on this forum. Bigots come from all walks of life but when I hear Paddy or Mick its normally from a sweaty sock or a <deleted> (you know already what nationality I'm referring to with <deleted>)

Why is leprechaun a jibe? Not in the context used. Try satire to illustrate the irrelevant logic of the post it was commenting about ..........

Presumably you always refer to all nationalities by their correct official designation and have only dipped into your reserve of bigoted nouns for illustrative purposes. Or is that you really are a bigot and therefore over sensitive and respond aggressively without considering real content or intent?

All countries unfortunately have their share of drunken thug scum. Not confined to any one race, religion or creed.

• Like 2

This is great . So far we have described on this thread , the men involved as ; jocks , micks, sweaty socks , paddies , leprachauns , Creme de la Crème , snazzy dressers , and even the prod and fenian words have been thrown up . If only there were a flipper or slope involved for the convenience of posters .

Can you feel the love between native English speaking nations situated around the UK?

Why travel so far into the arms of an exotic lady when you clearly should be flirting with your neighbours? tongue.png

• Like 1

As a Celtic fan myself, I will say first that two men against one is cowardice, secondly, it is wrong to assume that the Celtic fans just automatically attacked the Rangers fan because of his top. Nobody knows what was said or between whom when the guys first met, but I think it would be safe to say that the altercation was alcohol related.

There is nothing to prove these yobs were Celtic fans at the moment either. Whether they turn out to be citizens of Eire, the UK or some where else, I don't think Celtic FC would want them as fans.

I think you are right, that whatever sparked this off, it was alcohol fueled.

• Like 2

There is nothing to prove these yobs were Celtic fans at the moment either. Whether they turn out to be citizens of Eire, the UK or some where else, I don't think Celtic FC would want them as fans.

Perhaps we should merge this with that silly thread about farangs wearing shorts. facepalm.gif

Maybe the thread about the Farangs wearing shorts was silly, but it also provided good entertainment. Look at the number of 'likes' in the opening piece.

Can you feel the love between native English speaking nations situated around the UK?

Why travel so far into the arms of an exotic lady when you clearly should be flirting with your neighbours? tongue.png

Let's not get into the skirts thing , we are talking about Pattaya beach road .

Picture this scenario -

Says one of two unconfirmed Irish men to a rather drunk Sots man , " hey you !! where's your skirt ? ma pal fancies you and says your team are crap "

"Are you calling my burd a lady boy " retorts the Scots man .

and then ...... ( please add your own ending ).

• Like 2

I wasn't insinuating it was an unprovoked attack based on what he was wearing. I was saying that there is a fair chance they got into an (alcohol fuelled) argument over football which led to the violence. The guy who was outnumbered is going to come off worst 9 times out of 10.

Of course i'm just speculating.

Edited by Treborz
  • Like 1

But according to the Thai Visa culture experts, two or more farang never would attack a single victim. According to them it's only Thais who would consider outnumbering their target ... which I assume means all the violence caused by European football hooligans in Europe is actually engineered by undercover Thais.

• Like 1

They are looking like it was all a bit of a laugh and maybe due to having done time back home thought arrest was not that much of a deal since there they sit in a holding cell built for one person, get a cup of tea, a night's sleep on a bed etc. The crowded holding cell in Pattaya police station is a lot different and will be a shock. And acting tough there will get them a kicking from the many Thai inmates.

How many beatings per night down Pattaya ? I lot more than reported I bet.

I have walked the streets and Beach Road in Pattaya many times over the years, and never once seen a disturbance, but again, I am always back in my hotel before midnight.

• Like 1