Free Image Hosting (without Ability For Surfers To Copy/save Your Pictures)

persianpower

free image hosting (without ability for surfers to copy/save your pictures)

Is there a site/service that has free image hosting (with the security that users or surfers will not be able to right click and copy/save the pictures)?

I have some private photos that I sometimes need to share (but I don't want the recipients of the photos to be able to copy or save the pix). I Only want them to view.

thx

I've seen that flickr has something like this... if the album is not open, then any attempt at right-clicking-and-saving will get you an empty gif.

Of course, the person can always just do a printscreen and then save it manually. If you can see it, you can save it.

Screenhunter

With this free program you need not print the whole screen to save a Pic you can save anything on the screen with out printing the whole screen.

As FireFoxx has said if you can see it it can be saved.

I also have a program that can remove watermarks used on photos

Edited by hereforgood

When posting photos on any web site it is always best to reduce the resolution to 80 dpi.

This allows acceptable viewing on the screen, but does not give an image that will print with any reasonable quality.

Edited by astral

Again If you can see it it can be saved.

Yes, easy as pie with print screen. I just paste into mspaint and clip the desired part. But I've got to think there will come a time when DRM will be extended to this type thing as well. Hit print screen, it either blocks it or charges your credit card some money behind the scenes.

Yes, condo, just got back on friday.

There are ways around pretty much everything... even ways to bypass DRM-protected WMV video files. It even seems that cracking the HDCP protection on Hi-def video isn't that hard. There's always a way.

BTW, "I stand corrected".