British man mysteriously disappears in Srisaket province

webfact

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So after she "planted" the car in the Forrest and nothing happened she decided she need it back so she filed the report!

Hope the police used forensics to figure out if it was her or hubby who last used the car.

If I were the police I would be searching around for the body, buried in the garden perhaps?! w00t.gif

• Like 1

If this is "Thainess" (the not giving a shit about your HUSBAND that you love and care for and share a life with that's been missing for 7 or 8 days), then I want no part of it. It stinks.

"Thainess"? I don't know where you come from but I am quite sure that bad behavior and spousal homicide happens in your country of origin as well. You're only livid because it happened to a westerner in Thailand. Would you be as upset if it was aThai wife of a Westerner killed or missing in your home country? Unfortunately, you are most likely in any country if you are to be abused or killed to be a victim of a loved one. My Thai spouse calls me three times a day so I guess he hasn't got in touch with his "Thainess" yet. I hope to God this poor guy is found alive and well and sitting in a strip club enjoying himself. I seriously doubt it though.

Happens all the time outside of Thailand and is just as common for a Farang woman to lose her Thai husband as it is for a Thai woman to lose her Farang husband.thumbsup.gif

Who is to say he did not go AWOL all the time? Also, why would she risk the car if she were up to no good? Simple fact is we know nothing and the story tells us little beyond the fact they found the car.

On another note I find these sneering references to "thainess" distasteful and a pretty good indicator or the depths of farang pettiness, or should we say farangness.

There are some good farangs here it just seems a waste of time trying to use reason when there are so many with no common sense posting their rubbish without any thought.

Edited by uty6543

So after she "planted" the car in the Forrest and nothing happened she decided she need it back so she filed the report!

Hope the police used forensics to figure out if it was her or hubby who last used the car.

If I were the police I would be searching around for the body, buried in the garden perhaps?! w00t.gif

When investigation police arrived at the reported scene, it was found that the car was locked and that no one was in the car, making police have to forcefully open up the car.

Judging from the police breaking into the car whereby disturbing or possibilily destroying evidence rather than going to the wife for the spare key or to the dealer for a duplicate key I would say the forensics will be lacking.

They found him already this morning and his wife was very seriously looking for him. He's in a hospital now for treatment.

Unless the original news story was complete rubbish, it appears that she was not looking for him in the

slightest. The story seems to indicate in fact she did not report it at all until the car was found, then she said

he was missing for 7 days. If he was mentally ill or on heavy medication, that certainly should have been part

of the story. Looking for an ill person is much much different than a person who has disappeared..Another

strange episode in Thailand in I guess....... Why was he hiding from his wife ?? Oh sorry could not resist.. :-)

Edited by metisdead

They found him this morning. He was hiding in a forest near Rasi Salai, his wife called the cops many times.

He's on a medication, left his home and lived many days in a sort of forest, drank water from the Moon river. He's in a hospital now for treatment.

Just spoke to a Thai friend from the Tourist police. His wife did care about him ,but had no idea where he could be. So please no bashing here. Thanks.-wai2.gif

So this line is misleading. It leads people to believe that police weren't informed of his disappearance until after they contacted her about the car.

"After contacting Mrs. Luksami, she confirmed that her Ford Fiesta was indeed missing and that her English husband took her car out and never returned to their house. She said that he was missing for about 7 to 8 days".

He was actually in hospital which is one of the very 1st places a love one checks in case there was a car accident or something. I assume the wife was with him all along and I don't know how the media could have cocked this up so bloody much.

It's very good news that he's been found alive. I hope that whatever treatment he needs in hospital is minor.

Hopefully, that will put an end to the posts on here that have gone from ridiculous to offensive. The guy was missing in unknown circumstances and all that most posters could bring themselves to do was invent stories about his wife and suggest that the police were incompetent.

• Like 2

If true good to hear he's been found,, as for one or two doom detectives on here, it now looks as though its time for you to find another story to associate in some strange way to your barstool visions of Thailand

No need to worry, most likely a fresh new bizarre story will be headed our way tomorrow. Have to admit I really

liked the police kidnapping the Italian tourists story, that one will be hard to top. That was the perfect barstool

vision story !!!!!

What I find odd is that her family name is Wallton, but then the article refers to her as Mrs. Luksami. It is grammatically incorrect and in my mind another example of how little respect is given to non Thais. It's already been pointed out that the car seems to take precedence over the person so I'll not repeat that point.

They found him this morning. He was hiding in a forest near Rasi Salai, his wife called the cops many times.

He's on a medication, left his home and lived many days in a sort of forest, drank water from the Moon river. He's in a hospital now for treatment.

Just spoke to a Thai friend from the Tourist police. His wife did care about him ,but had no idea where he could be. So please no bashing here. Thanks.-wai2.gif

No Thai bashing, so imagine this is some other country.

His wife called the police many times--AND ???? the police did not take action ???

If they did why did she call many times. ????

When was the police notified initially, it says 7/8 days after-so who is telling porkies.

This is the reason posters comment, because of the said report initially without follow-ups. Your bound to get speculation because of the UNKNOWN.

Good to know he is safe, and in good care. BUT posters would like to know maybe WHY he did it ???? because we rarely find out-due to few follow ups.