Patong for a months holiday

jimBaaaa

In March I'm going back to Phuket for a month, ill be staying with the bar girl I fell for on my first holiday there, staying at her place. Can anyone suggest some good things to do (other than drink whiskey and have lots of sex)? my budget will be around £3000.She suggested staying on phi phi for a few days.

Just hand her all the money and let her decide. Better still give her the money and go to phi phi with someone else.

Good you joined a few days ago to post this.

If you're serious then I have nothing to contribute except stay away from Patong.

:D

I'm not what people call "normal" in England, always arguing against the system, conspiracy theorist etc etc also a little crazy I suppose. I intend to get her pregnant in the month I am there, in the hope that it will bring us even closer ( if she doesn't abort it ), I've been made aware that family is super important to the Thais, I know for a fact that her parents are both dead and her only responsibility money wise, is herself and her daughter, who I have spoken to. If she does keep the baby ( which she has already called Lil jim, assuming its a boy) what will be the next step regarding the me, her and the baby? Yes I'm crazy I know haha

OP you may want to ask a mod to move this to the Phuket forum for more "considered" replies.........

Consider his follow up post for reasonable responses biggrin.png

I was trying to be positively helpful - wish I hadn't bothered ;-)

• Like 1

Take her away from Patong. All her friends will be there, you'll be paying for all of them one way or another. If she doesn't want to go or leave Patong to just be with you then run away and have a month somewhere nice yourself.