Air Asia sale from CNX 5,000 baht off

CMfoodie

Air Asia is having an online sale that lasts until Sept 22 for travel Jan-Aug 2014.

Just booked CNX-HKT-CNX for next Feb all included for 3,766 baht and saved over 5,000 baht their regular "discounted fare."

You have to check different dates.... not all flights are discounted. Good luck!

• Like 1

UPDATE: Depart 4 MAR return 6 MAR Total all fees CNX-HKT-CNX 1,440 baht

Are these sales on all seats on the plane or just a few?

Just a few .The sale started on the 17 th ,so most seats will have gone by now .I got a return CNX to BKK for 3 of us ,for a total price return of B3,200 ,or just under B1,000 each return .

How do you guys get a heads-up when these sales start?? Are you on an AA mailing list or what?

They are announced in all the Thai newspapers and on facebook. The mailing list is worthless as the notifications come usually 24 hours (or more) after the sale starts. And if you don't constantly log on and check the mailing list request they purge the addresses every couple of months.

The program is randomly generated anyway, not dependent on when the sale starts. Last sale a couple of months ago I got tickets to Bangkok at the lowest price on the last day of the sale.

How do you guys get a heads-up when these sales start?? Are you on an AA mailing list or what?

Yes ,register with them and they will let you know about a week before .

Really? You actually get a notice a week before? Both me and the g/f get them on the same day, in this case today when the sale began on the 16th? Strange.

Really? You actually get a notice a week before? Both me and the g/f get them on the same day, in this case today when the sale began on the 16th? Strange.

Yes ,i had at least several days notice .I was logged on an hour before the sale started ,and they were offering the cheap prices 30 minutes before the official sale start time .As said they usually also advertise the sale in the Bangkok post ,but i only buy that paper on Saturday or Sunday .

Edited by anto

Sounds silly but there must be several lists, I always get their promotions by e-mail about 48 hours before the announcements in newspapers, general public banner ads, etc. Used them many times in the past for my son to go /return to school in Singapore, quite big savings.