Welcome to Muay Thai and Martial arts forum

george

cool idea! it was about time...I'm based in Bangkok and sell muay thai-muay boran-krabi krabong equipment. can I advertise here? my site is not only a commercial operation but has tons of info about muay thai history, muay boran, muay chiya, best brands, boxing stadiums, training camps, and so on.

Pls let me kow if I can post some of my old and new contant here, discreetly linking to my website.

thanks

There is a small, Japan Karate Federation Wado Kai branch dojo in Chiang Mai. Training is free at the CMU dojo. You can search for Japan Karate Institute Wado Kai, Chiang Mai to find the web site. Anyone is welcome to train there and Thai people are very welcome to help spread this martial art as a physical exercise to help maintain health.

Edited by hml367

Sports forum, you have fishing and cycling in Thailand, special parts to the forum. Why not add the Muay Thai to that page? Instead it gets its own?

It has inconvenienced my finger as I need to scroll a wee bit too get to the sports section. Last time I looked Muay Thai Is a sport.

Happy the sub forum is here but just love a good moan :D

• 2 months later...

hi everyone!

I'm running a website to gather all of these information about Martial Arts activities in Thailand.

The website registration and posting is free. You can find some dojo and instructors there but I hope to have more to share with you.

If you have a school or if you are a trainer fell free to contact me and I'll be happy to post your activity on the site.

[Mod edit: link to own website deleted. Feel free to post your activity here.]

Edited by Phil Conners
link to own website deleted. See Forum rule #10
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine in Europe asked me to help him with information as to training camps here in Thailand, one area i inquired was Korat, another was Rayong,,got not much help and most websites were in Thai and were sheit, so i hope this forum grows because i need information to send to my friends overseas,, by the way if an Aussie gent who has a training camp somewhere on the road Ban Qhwao to Chaturrat, (if it's you) could you send me your details, web site preferred i would be grateful as i was given your details but got lost in Chaiyaphum. Bring it on boys.