Nonthaburi: Ex-convict murders man for 'looking at his girlfriend'

webfact

I never understood the "<deleted> -U' looking at my girl?!" thing....

I think, that I have a very very pretty wife - and if people give her the elevator look, it just boost my self-esteem.

As long as they just look, I really don't see the problem. wai.gif

me as well the wife quite some thing to look at to me and my saying is you think about it while im doingit if makes you happy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, that I have a very very pretty wife - and if people give her the elevator look, it just boost my self-esteem.

I used to have a girlfriend in the US that was a 10+ and I used to get a kick out of watching the guys try not to look at her as they walked by. She on the other hand would turn and shout at them, "what are you looking at f__ker!". I asked, "what's your problem, you could be ugly and nobody would want to look at you". Strange how people act.

Seen this attitude many times in Thailand and in the west. Many women seem to want others to look and make their man jealous. It gives the woman a warm feeling too to be looked at. Seen many fights over this sort of thing over the years, sadly. I do hope the attacker gets what he deserves, more jail food and photos sent of men looking at his dancing lady whistling.gif

One of the reasons why I don't look at any woman, accompanied by a man, too long, particularly Thai men, unless

they can't notice that I am looking smile.png .

As for him choosing a girlfriend that works as a coyote girl and then complaining that guys

look at her: for all we know their arguments were about him wanting her to quit that work.

Nevertheless, stabbing a guy to death for looking is overreacting and that's stating it mildly.

I wonder if the girlfriend stayed on the motorcycle of got off of it after he shot the poor Burmese fellow.

(Note to self: don't check out pretty girls on the backs of motorcycles in Nonthaburi!)

Read the post again...He was stabbed. whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Suggest you read the replies again and try to keep up. thumbsup.gif

Den

Edited by denby45

I wonder if the girlfriend stayed on the motorcycle of got off of it after he shot the poor Burmese fellow.

(Note to self: don't check out pretty girls on the backs of motorcycles in Nonthaburi!)

You can tell when a guy wants to see you look at his girlfriend and when not, because

when you look at a guy's chick, you are also working out the obstacles to anything further than that. Right?

From longer or more detailed looking/ appreciation to saying, oh excuse me, did you drop this?

Always have a female item on hand they could have dropped or your own business card.

I've had them ring back. Is this on topic?

oops a trade secret

Oops.... exactly....could get you killed here. Not recommended in polite company.

Oh, he shot him? I must have missed that. Thought, he stabbed him ...

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stabbed.

What is a coyote dancing girl ... never heard of this ... how can a coyote dance? aren;t coyotes like a cross between dogs and wolves?

Ever heard of the movie Coyote Ugly? It's based on the Coyote Ugly Saloon bar in New York. I guess that's where the reference came from. It's a fancy name for a girl that dances in hot/tiny outfits in bars.

And, for the edification of the non-Americans, Coyote Ugly means the unknown girl you woke up with, who is sleeping on your arm, is so ugly you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake her before you can make your escape. It refers to the practice of real coyotes, caught in a foot trap, chewing their leg off to escape.

• Like 1

Recent trend over the past year shows a sudden increase in very dark sun glasses sales.

NOW i know why.....my sincere condolences to family and friends of the victim in this ever increasing mad Thai world!

The parading of suspected criminals along with stupid photos of witness or victims pointing at the alleged perpetrators is a disgusting travesty of justice. It's like children playing police. The crime reenactments are even more of a violation of civil rights.

Especially when they person has to be assisted and guided to point at the person. Imagine using this "LINEUP" photo in court with the police guiding his arm to the alleged offender. They guy would almost surely walk away a free man. Luck has it this is just the station pointer who they dust off for the photo opportunities.

One of life's little pleasures in Thailand for the aging falang - clocking the younger ladies on the back of motorcye (wishing you were young enough again to be the lad up front with those shapely legs pressed against you).

RIP Burmese fellah - there but for the grace of God go I smile.png

• Like 1

Walking through Kao San Road one evening with a mate I saw a rather stunning Farang girl, couldn't help looking and smiling, her boyfriend must have been arguing with her as he was in a bad mood about 6 steps behind her

Come right up to me

"Did you just look at my girlfriend?"

The girlfriend stopped, rolled her eyes, I suspected bad case of summer love,

Yes, I replied, she is very beautiful your lucky if she is your girlfriend.

He was looking to continue arguing but I could see in his youthful testosterone filled brain he was trying to work out if I had insulted him or the girlfriend.

The girlfriend smiled, laughed, and told the lad, "Come on XXXX, your an idiot, he gave you and me a compliment, if you don't come with me now, <deleted> off"

Young lad followed glaring at me darkly.

My mate burst out laughing,

Young love

Ditto. I have no problems with looky-loos. And if you date a hottie, you better get used to it anyway as it means constant stares, and every time you leave her for 5 minutes to use the WC, somebody will be hitting on her. But at the end of the day, it's you she's going home with, so who gives a rat's a$$.

Besides, if a girl is going to cheat on you, getting jealous isn't going to prevent it. Quite the opposite. Anyway, quite a tragic outcome. I wish the Burmese guy had survived, the Thai guy had still gone to jail for attempted murder, and the Burmese guy walked away with his girl. Now that's the stuff that Thai movies are made of! lol