Thailand Tourist Police Roadshow 2013 comes to Pattaya

Rimmer

Thailand Tourist Police Roadshow 2013 comes to Pattaya

tp-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--As Pattaya’s Tourist Police prepare for the forthcoming high season months, a brand new Mobile Unit was unveiled earlier this week which will be stationed on Walking Street and will form part of a major tourist safety campaign by the Tourist Police who are determined to ensure that Tourists remain safe and receive the best assistance they can should they require help during their stay in Thailand.

Police Colonel Patipat, the Deputy National Tourist Police Commander hosted the Pattaya leg of the Thailand Tourist Police Roadshow and unveiled the new state-of-the-art mobile unit which is fitted with WIFI internet.

The Mobile Unit will replace the existing minivan and will allow Tourist Police Officers and Volunteers to provide an upgraded service to Tourists who require their assistance.

The Ministry of Sports and Tourism, who fund the Tourist Police, predict that 2 Trillion Baht of Tourist Revenue will be generated in a 5 year period starting from 2011 to 2016
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/103176/thailand-tourist-police-roadshow-2013-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-20

• Like 1

The Ministry of Sports and Tourism, who fund the Tourist Police, predict that 2 Trillion Baht of Tourist Revenue will be generated in a 5 year period starting from 2011 to 2016

How do they figure that is they just launched this in 2013 that they can calculate trillions of baht from "2011" from these units? How will these units generate trillions of baht?

I also feel bad for that TP that it is advertised as a "Road show". Makes it sound like a clown act.

My friend in Phuket is a TP and says they are a great idea as they are mobile and able to be moved to different events and I agree with him.