change fees asiana vs. korean air

stevehaigh

i'm looking on travelocity for a flight from bkk to the US and asiana and korean come up as the 2 cheapest

there's a big chance i'll need to change the return as i have no idea how long i want to stay there but i can't find the change fee rules on the websites

does anyone know (economy tickets)?

thx steve

You may have to look on the airline's website to review the fare rules.

What is the routing? What is the fare bucket? Exact details please.

I assume you will want to change your return after you have begun travel?

There may be a change fee, and you may have to buy up to the next available fare bucket. Not sure if Travelocity handles changes, and/or charges any additional fees.

It looks like KE has a $100 change fee on some Economy fare buckets (E/K), also you have match W (Fri-Sun) and X (Mon-Thu), and seasonality.

OZ appears to have a $50 change fee, again you'll have to match the original fare bucket.

You may have to look on the airline's website to review the fare rules.

What is the routing? What is the fare bucket? Exact details please.

I assume you will want to change your return after you have begun travel?

There may be a change fee, and you may have to buy up to the next available fare bucket. Not sure if Travelocity handles changes, and/or charges any additional fees.

It looks like KE has a $100 change fee on some Economy fare buckets (E/K), also you have match W (Fri-Sun) and X (Mon-Thu), and seasonality.

OZ appears to have a $50 change fee, again you'll have to match the original fare bucket.

OH OH!!! lomatopo is Right! Thats only if you get directly from the airline. If you get through a 3rd party then you have to go by their rules. Best to always go direct through the airlines, then when you have a problem or stranded you have recourse.

• Like 1

good to know about booking direct with the airline. its about $100 more than travelocity but if it has other benefits, its worth it.

i just hope the captain on my flight isn't Captain We Too Lo, with first office Ho Le Fuk and co pilots Sum Ting Wong and Bang Ding Aow