Anybody trading with Maybank?

Hi,

I have decided to start - after many years I stopped - trading shares online and have chosen Maybank Kim Eng as my stock broker. I know there are a few foreigners who are customers there since Maybank is the largest securities company in Thailand. My application has been approved and am now waiting to get user name and password.

I wonder how fast online trading is with them. Can anyone tell me how long it takes approximately from the moment you type in a buying or selling order until your order is added in the que on the board. Thank you.

Maybank Kim Eng is excellent and I believe is also the largest broker in Thailand.

I trade with KEng online and orders placed are added to the queue immediately. No lag time.

Enjoy and good luck.

Thank you. Very reassuring. What an improvement over the years. When I traded with Kiatnakin about 20 years ago - on their premises, of course - the moment I decided I want to buy or sell, I had to run to the counter, grab a buy or sell order form, fill it in and hand it over to an employee who would put my order into the computer: valuable time lost every time.

• Like 1