The AirAsia website is designed to rip you off

Pinot

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the just press cancel for the insurance post, but also the change in flight times without updating their website. They don't accept domestic credit/debit cards blink.png whereas the rest of the world does, so took myself along to my nearest agent to find the fare had magically increased by 1700 baht. I've heard you can pay at 7/11's. How? Can't see that option on their page.

If AA don't accept domestic cards,how do Thai's do it?

I agree with the just press cancel for the insurance post, but also the change in flight times without updating their website. They don't accept domestic credit/debit cards blink.png whereas the rest of the world does, so took myself along to my nearest agent to find the fare had magically increased by 1700 baht. I've heard you can pay at 7/11's. How? Can't see that option on their page.

I never had a problem using a credit card. But they do charge you a fee for using the card.

Small fee not worth mentioning, and my debit card works like a champ, Each and every time. The small charge is worth my convenience. Consider it gas money to drive down and buy a ticket. Yes, an agent wants a profit on top of the sale...thats how it is supposed to work. In Chiang Mai, the Air Asia Office by the Tapae Gate charged only 100 baht over the price online. Now I just print my boarding pass, bypass the gaggly-fck passengers loaded down with suitcases and golf carts, and go right to security

Okay, again. Air.Asia.Will.NOT.Accept.A.THAI.Debit.Card. Got it? Good. <deleted>

Got it.AA wont accept YOUR card.Works fine with mine.How do you rekon Thai's pay?

Bad service in Don Meuang thousand passengers checking in only few counters open waiting 1 hours before can check in please be there 2 -3 hours in airport before your departure time.

I've flown Air Asia out of Don Muang 3 times this year with Air Asia and never had a problem with long queues. There again, I did print out my boarding pass in advance each time which enabled me to use the bag drop counters.

Alan