Drunken Russia tourists learn Bangkok lesson in manners

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those guys misbehaviour was over the top. Sober them up, deport them and ban them from reentering Thailand. Unfortunately there will still be folks here that can't manage themselves; however, the good news is that we'll have one less smile.png

Edited by Lancelot

Good for them! Their names don't sound too Russians by the way...

What's in a name? Traditional Australian names are things like Benjara, Yarrah, Karruah etc but you generally hear of Smith, Ngyuen, Mustafa, Quan etc.

What happened to Bruce?

Well I am one of them (Bruce), but contrary to common opinion there are only a few in Australia, and we are still considering a class action against Monty Python. Those bastards have a lot to answer for mate!

Probably more Bruces in NZ than Aussie. There's a truckload of Bazzas (Barry) in Oz but!

I hear Barry is now only the second most popular name in Australia behind Mustafa. w00t.gif

• Like 2

"The airliner “was not damaged” by this stunt, the report said straight-faced, though the same could not be said about the Russian’s shorts."

You have to admit is it funny writing.

Makes you wonder what would have happened if he actually managed to get his donger out and peed on the undercarriage. Flight delayed another 3 hours while they jack her up and whip the spare out of the boot. blink.png

Alcohol really does bring out the worst in most people. I had an alcoholic father that was Dr.-Jekyll/Mr.-Hyde when it came to alcohol. I don't see anything cute about drunks, and am always puzzled when people see them as humorous, or think that one is manly if he can drink a lot.

BTW, I do drink beer and wine, and the occasional whisky, but I never get drunk any more. In my early twenties (in US Army) I got really drunk a lot until one morning I woke up in a hedge reeking of my own vomit, shit and piss. That was a real wake up call for me ... a visit from the ghost of my long-dead father who died at an early age ... and I never got drunk again.

• Like 2

Those guys misbehaviour was over the top. Sober them up, deport them and ban them from reentering Thailand. Unfortunately there will still be folks here that can't manage themselves; however, the good news is that we'll have one less smile.png

If you ban people from Thailand for being ridiculous drunks, Pattaya would become a ghost town.

Let's face it, Drunk Watching is a brilliant sport. One legged dancing, etc.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

OH heck ... just some boyish fun.

Sort of getting ready to do the same in Pattaya I suggest ... facepalm.gif

Mind you ... glad they weren't sited next to me.

Behind me or in front of me either!

Exactly the same like the 3 drunk Russian <deleted> that once "confiscated" the bus that brought me and my wife from Ptty to Bkk airport.... They destroyed anything that was possible, pissed all over the floor and seats, being anoying to us (we were the only passengers on that bus, besides those kreeps) -- there gals were also having fun, of course also drunk like hell...

That journey to the airport seemed like ages !!!!!

Never understood why the driver, who closed the door behind him, never called the cops to pick them up somewhere on the road and bring them to monkeyhouse instead of airport !

How come cigarette and lighter able to pass through security check?.

Another Thailand security breach at the airport. No security issue discussed because Thais don't want to offend those valuable Russian tourists from Siberia.

Why is it a security breach?

What's in a name? Traditional Australian names are things like Benjara, Yarrah, Karruah etc but you generally hear of Smith, Ngyuen, Mustafa, Quan etc.

Nureyev doesn't sound Russian? Seriously, have you not heard of Rudolf Nureyev?

Wasn't he Margot Fonteyn's reindeer?

Reminds me a bit when I was traveling in italy I went to buy some gas. As I was fueling up I noticed a man next to me calmly filling up while smoking. Just like it was normal. Auto gas is much more volatile then aviation fuel. I was a bit anxious.

Italians big smokers!

It's true, they are Kazakh. But Russia is full with national minorities of all sorts and as far as drinking and behaviour standards are concerned, does it make a difference?

Totally agree...

Man, no matter what happens in Thailand, the people on this site always find a way to chalk it up to Thai's being inept in one way or another. I read this site for the news but the constant whining and complaining about a country that people went out of their way to be a part of in the first place makes me regret checking the comments every time. Do people not have anything better to do than find a way to make every story something negative about Thais or the way the Thai government, peoples, politics, economy, etc. function? How sad.

• Like 2

Two thoughts. Firstly there's no way that I can condone the Russians behaviour, but how did they get through immigration and the departure gate and onto the tarmac.

Secondly how can Thai's teach manners, they don't have any.