Ran Into One Of The Tv Ladies

Firefan

Hey! I'm back! (does nobody else here work or sleep!? :o )

My thread turned into a discussion on spys and vodka (martinis?) - Right down my alley! Oh, and even better; party plans too - I certainly hope that Megaman here is invited....

Explorer; you did not even say hi to kat? I do appreciate you are a bit shy but still? I am not even sure I could have held myself back! :D

Cheers!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whose grapes? :D

Other people's grapes, of course! :D a juicy bunch of grapes growing high on a grapevine which the hungry fox could never reach, of course! :D

Sorry, hot Kat, as always, I said something noone understands. :D I heard the OP saying how HOT about the TV ladies and it made my mouth watery but realizing I'm "mee mia laeo", that was exactly what came to my mind."Sour Grapes" Do people dig now? Donna? :D

(Do they have that story in the west?) :o

Explorer; you did not even say hi to kat? I do appreciate you are a bit shy but still? I am not even sure I could have held myself back! :o

Cheers!

Well in Explorer's defense - I'm sure it would be rather awkward to suddenly appear and act if you know someone who you've never been properly introduced to - might cause concern for the other party, ie stalker/weird them out.