Ran Into One Of The Tv Ladies

Firefan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... If its tequila/vodka maybe we can do smth with it. Granted lager is more my poison to be completely honest.

Kat - no worries we can plan smth. :D

Yeah, we can definitely work with vodka :D My birthday is at the end of June. Will you be around then? I will most likely be leaving Thailand sometime after, give or take a month.

Leave Thailand? :D Where to next? Ahh your birthday :D - well since Vodka is your poison we need to stop in at Titanium and the icebar. :o

Well, c'mon then girl, come to BKK :o

Brit: I don't know where to next exactly, or when, but I think before the year is finished. Yes, vodka is my poision, as well as lager and Guinness, so I guess that leaves us with a variety of places, lol.

Edited by kat

Well, c'mon then girl, come to BKK :o

Brit: I don't know where to next exactly, or when, but I think before the year is finished. Yes, vodka is my poision, as well as lager and Guinness, so I guess that leaves us with a variety of places, lol.

Soi 22 - variety of flavoured vodka shots served in a frozen bar (literally).

Well, c'mon then girl, come to BKK :D

Ok Kat how about late June for a frozen vodkha night? :o

ps. when is your b'day btw?

Edited by khall64au

Pearl, I see you lurking around. What say you: vodka or Guinness?

Why, do I only get one or the other?

Going to bed now, it's a school night.

Yeah, I know, you drink the good stuff. Nighty, night.

Well, c'mon then girl, come to BKK :D

Ok Kat how about late June for a frozen vodkha night? :o

ps. when is your b'day btw?

Yeah, that would be awesome. My birthday is June 20th, but we can celebrate the whole weekend. I don;t even know what day it falls on yet. But IF, I am leaving BKK, and that is a big IF, and I will be a year older, I want to leave properly :D

:D ok, this has gone far enough, but thanks so much for the flattery. I'm just an ordinary chic that has her moments. Most days I don't even wear makeup or think much about how I look. *And trust me, I have no problems walking down the street undetected.

... unless of course I think there's a chance I might run into MEGA :o .... then I'll make sure I look hot :D

pardon my ignorance, but who's MEGA?

......or is it an anagram for GAME? :D

I know i'm irresistable to the ladies, but that's taking it too far!! :D

Yeah, that'll have to be another birtday, in the city that really doesn't sleep - New York. Because this city here, definitely does sleep - at 2 a.m. :o

But, that doesn't have to mean all of us :D

never met brit and maddy tripX and etc .. but i reckon they are nice also

You want to meet me? Oh, I am so flattered.

Kat, want to have a beer with me? I dont drink, sorry. I'll have a Coke or something though. Just as long as you're gonna get hot for me too like you will for FF. :o