Ran Into One Of The Tv Ladies

Firefan

Ran into Kat last weekend - hot as ever! :D

Oh; one more TV lady was there but in my drunken state I sadly forgot her name - but smoking hot too! (Yeah, some things we men remember... :o ).

Only just recovered from the hangovers.....

Cheers!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D He's a Megaman ... and I mean MEGA :D

Just goofing around. We ran into each other last weekend, for the second time. FF is mega fun. And a real decent guy as well. He doesn't have to fit into the little rooster pecking club of pretending not to like or notice Western women as attractive at any cost :D

Hey mega, we need to meet up again. I have plenty of other hot friends as well, so bring your mates :o

edit :D

Edited by kat

Well besides both being hot they were also fun conversation - and the fact that Kat will introduce me to even more hotties probably also makes me a hit with the TV male friends I have! :D

I can see the PMs offering me beers, cigars, friendship and extreme sport holidays lining up in my inbox! :o

Oh; donna! you were the other hottie that night, right?

Cheers!

Contemplating my new nick... Megaman!

For those not getting this joke you need to read the multi-vitamin thread on the health forum)

Yeah, and don't forget who started it :D Mega mucho mad muchacha

Who ever thought taking vitamins would be so much fun! :o

*Yo Brit: I'm waiting for your return in July, for exactly such pursuits as getting legless :D

Edited by kat

Yeah Kat is fun. I'd really like to see her legless - got an inkling she'd be over the top in a very good way.

Ladies, it might be worth avoiding Brit when he starts suggesting rounds of sambuca. :o

One shot only - got gravely ill of the sambuca in Reykjavik. (entire bottle had smth to do with it) :D If its tequila/vodka maybe we can do smth with it. Granted lager is more my poison to be completely honest.

Kat - no worries we can plan smth. :D

Edited by britmaveric

Ran into Kat last weekend - hot as ever! :D

Oh; one more TV lady was there but in my drunken state I sadly forgot her name - but smoking hot too! (Yeah, some things we men remember... :o ).

Only just recovered from the hangovers.....

Cheers!

She must be pretty smoking before you feel the need to post her beauty!!! :D

I'm curious now!!! :D:D

:D ok, this has gone far enough, but thanks so much for the flattery. I'm just an ordinary chic that has her moments. Most days I don't even wear makeup or think much about how I look. *And trust me, I have no problems walking down the street undetected.

... unless of course I think there's a chance I might run into MEGA :o .... then I'll make sure I look hot :D

Edited by kat

oh yeah, were you the one who changed seats when I sat down? :D How on earth would you know me on the skytrain?

On one of the unofficial pissup you showed up but for only a minute or two, we weren't introduced but your name (nick) was mentioned across the bar by britmaveric :o

Explorer :D

... If its tequila/vodka maybe we can do smth with it. Granted lager is more my poison to be completely honest.

Kat - no worries we can plan smth. :D

Yeah, we can definitely work with vodka :o My birthday is at the end of June. Will you be around then? I will most likely be leaving Thailand sometime after, give or take a month.

oh yeah, were you the one who changed seats when I sat down? :D How on earth would you know me on the skytrain?

On one of the unofficial pissup you showed up but for only a minute or two, we weren't introduced but your name (nick) was mentioned across the bar by britmaveric :o

Think Explorer has a future in the espionage field. :D

aaah, so you know me, but I don't know you - perfect! :D

aaah, so you know me, but I don't know you - perfect! :D

Stalker!!!! :D