Loan for buying condo/house

Have you tried a Bank? They do loans, we called them mortgages, usually over 35 years, if less years the payments are up, I guess most banks charge the same and the rules are pretty much the same, so, if you have an account go and talk to them, see what they have to say, or, maybe give them a ring and do the same.

• Like 1

Have you tried a Bank? They do loans, we called them mortgages, usually over 35 years, if less years the payments are up, I guess most banks charge the same and the rules are pretty much the same, so, if you have an account go and talk to them, see what they have to say, or, maybe give them a ring and do the same.

Ensuring you have your work permit and documentation in hand agreed.

Ensuring you have your work permit and documentation in hand agreed.

and of course going into the bank with the knowlege that you will not get a mortgage in your own name on a landed property....wink.png

If you are going to a bank for a loan, get your ducks in order. It's not really a system that is set up to help people that need it. It is to weed those types of people out.

Thanks for advice...will call bank/or pop in...have an acc with Kas bank for the past 4/5yrs..have been paying in on a reg basis..only need abt 1.2 mill