AKA Traders, anyone know where the other shop is?

jmccarty

Uncle Bill's Sausages from Uncle Bill of Missoula Montana fame are meant to be sold by AKA Traders in Pattaya. A visit to their shop at Soi Town-in-Town and they are in fact not available there.

AKA is only open until 3:00 Monday to Saturday, so I have only been able to get there one time due to other things on my schedule and the staff there said, "Uncle Bill's at other shop" Other shop on Soi (I can't rmember but thought he said 8?) Thappraya or Thepprasit Road.

Looked for it around Thappraya but no luck, then Thepprasit, no luck either. Tried calling them but no answer, tried emailing their MD Gary and a few weeks later Sales and Marketing Manager Ricky, both contacts on their contacts page, no reply. Even tried emailing Uncle Bill, he replied the first time that AKA Traders distributes for him, but when I told him I visited AKA Town-In-Town and "No Hab", he did not reply with any more hints.

His recipe and variety of sausages looks very tasty. Anyone tracked them down yet?

Head down Soi 8 off Theprasit. After a few hundred meters there will be a sign on your left saying Meat

Stuff. Go down this side soi and AKA is there. The side Soi is about 200 meters before Punch and Judy pub.

Thanks, I know the sign!

You can also look out for the Blue Olive Restaurant sign. The eatery is located underneath the AKA Traders food processing plant. For exact directions follow this link:

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=12.910001465682557,+100.88059393826758&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.59616,79.013672&t=h&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=12.910002,100.880594

If you get a chance could you post the prices of his sausages...............the website doesnt tell you much and i dont want to hike down there only to find they are 800 a kilo.............cheers thumbsup.gif

Will do. I'll try and drop by there tomorrow.

I have found about the same amount of stock in both locations depending on when you hit them up. I did find them, but for me the Apple Links were too pricey and didn't bother. Although they DO care a sausage patty that is called Jimmy Dean Style which is a bargain and I thought very good.

I have found about the same amount of stock in both locations depending on when you hit them up. I did find them, but for me the Apple Links were too pricey and didn't bother. Although they DO care a sausage patty that is called Jimmy Dean Style which is a bargain and I thought very good.

I got the Jimmy Dean Style one at Town-in-Town, was excellent!

I got the Jimmy Dean Style one at Town-in-Town, was excellent!

So glad you enjoyed...........

“ Even tried emailing Uncle Bill, he replied the first time that AKA Traders distributes for him, but when I told him I visited AKA Town-In-Town and "No Hab", he did not reply with any more hints.”

Same thing happened with me. I can't work it out because they must have spent a fortune on all the TV advertising and Uncle Bill seemed like such a nice character and rightfully proud of his product.