Taekwondo School

gohok

Hi

I know nothing about the place but was handed a leaflet for Pongtep Gym in naklua near Moom Aroi restaurant., they teach Tae Kwon Do.

A couple of instructors with their pupils were handing out the leaflets.

Classes Saturdays and Sundays.

One thing that struck me was how polite they all were, including the youngsters.

I`ve got phone numbers if of use, not sure if OK to post the phone numbers ?

smile.png

It is interesting that TV Members presume someone is talking about Pattaya, Jom Tien or other resort towns.

There is a TaeKwonDo school in UD Town, Udon Thani.

However, I would be very careful about affiliation. Who was the TKD master who taught the instructors..?? What other schools are they affiliated with..??

For Example, Ernie Reyes West Coast TKD has schools world wide and a reputation for excellent instruction... I do not know if they sponsor any TKD School in Thailand.

It is interesting that TV Members presume someone is talking about Pattaya, Jom Tien or other resort towns.

There is a TaeKwonDo school in UD Town, Udon Thani.

However, I would be very careful about affiliation. Who was the TKD master who taught the instructors..?? What other schools are they affiliated with..??

For Example, Ernie Reyes West Coast TKD has schools world wide and a reputation for excellent instruction... I do not know if they sponsor any TKD School in Thailand.

This being the Pattaya forum that would be the normal expectation don't ya think?

http://www.universal-hansoo-tkd.com/

• Like 1

Why taekwondo. Get her for muay thai much better. Taekwondo is useless.

Or if u want it less brutall try bjj . Brazylian jiu jitsu. Very effective one of best martial arts, arm bars, leg locks, chokes etc. Youtube it, read gracie jiu jitsu.

U got bjj in fairtex 3500 month, not sure they got kids class.

mataleo

I have my kids 8 and 5 in one of the two dojos near Big C south Pattaya. Think it's called Duck square? Abt 1500 month I think it was. Plenty kids attending (it is not the fancier of the two, the one next to a gym) Kids like it.

i am looking for a place that has basic taekwondo classes

for young girl ( 8years old)

also approx prices if possible

thanks