Fishing Club Had Samran

kevvy

Hi

My friend and I are really keen on fishing . We are going to build our houses on land right on the beach . We would love to hear from anyone interested in starting a club . We have a couple of interests already .I will be starting my house in May next year and will be also buying a good fishing boat . Anyone is welcome to come along . This is just for fishermen and families are welcome too.

tight lines

kevvy

Whereabouts are you Building your house? I'm a keen fisherman who lives in the NE but goes South for a week or 2's holiday every few months & always wants to go fishing...

Also we now have a fishing sub forum on here so you might do better posting again on there..

• Like 1

Hi do you live down there? I will get the details and post tonight are you interested in moving there orvjust to come and fish with us i will start our house next aoril and my friend will build next door to as we have 7 rai cheers mate

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

GPS data (N/E) please, would like to drive down and see the location.

hi mate, 7°12'6.75"N, 99°33'41.24"E, this marks the middle of the beach, you have Koh Ta li bong(top) , Koh Lao liang(middle) and Koh Sukon(bottom) in front of it. There are big estuaries either end of the beach so hopefully some good soft plastic/lure fishing in them and blue water fishing out front.thumbsup.gif

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

Mmm sounds great, Iv'e got having a baby to get through & a few months adjusting, & then I'm up for some time on the beach & FISHING.... will keep in touch.

not a problem, should be great fishing down there, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm sounds great, Iv'e got having a baby to get through & a few months adjusting, & then I'm up for some time on the beach & FISHING.... will keep in touch.

I will have an experience diver who is willing to help people to learn about diving .The club is still going ahead next year , it will be restricted to only a few good people . The only cost will be to help with some fuel for the boat. There will be a BAR B Q right on the beach so can have a good time eating and enjoying the day

cheers

kevvy

have got 4 guys interested in starting the club it will be called the southern anglers... we will be building a clubhouse on the land that I own .

having first meeting next week.

tight lines.

kevvy

Had the first meeting today . Was voted that kev would be president and Jay would be vice President. All had a great time and had a Bar B Que on the beach. Not that long and kev will get the clubs boat .

• Like 1

Yeah was a fab day apart from the weather!!

Beautiful location and company. Here's to many days fishing in the months to follow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Boat show in pattaya 23 24 november. Have 3 members coming up to go to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went out fishing last week from Had Yao last week had two Spanish over 8kilo but had a disastrous day out this week. Theirs my fishing report. Heehee

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

it was a real pleasure meeting you and the other members on the weekend looking forward to the fishing down south the boat show was great