Re-runs of Cinderella Soap Opera

blackion

On channel 7 there is this nice soap-opera ซินเดอเรลล่ารองเท้าแตะ of Cinderella with Thai twists. It seems they all need to go to Sweden and Han, Bea, Chai and Nut to form a Swedish family smile.png. Anyway, it is running Wed/Thurs 20.25. Are there any re-runs?

Once is more than enough of these pathetic shows .

Have you seen it?

I myself have never been a fan of soap operas and watched them real rarely, the last being 3-4 years ago. That's being said, this one has captured my attention and now it's my trip to hug with my gf and watch it for two hours.

Some scenes are really inspirational and moving, I like the songs too.

• 2 months later...

I have found a place where one can download or stream it, and what's more, it's hard subbed in English. The streaming seems to be optimized for 16:9 computer screens, so looks weird on 4:3.

Anyway, it's also a great way to learn/improve your Thai language abilities, picking up some slang words and idioms.

Would be great if someone could also soft-dubbed it with Thai language, as sometimes it's difficult to understand what they are saying in Thai.

It's here: Cinderella Rong Tao Tae | Kudaranai's Lakorns | Page 3 - https://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/category/cinderella-rong-tao-tae/page/3/.