immigration won't answer telephone for months, advice?

hello. i've been trying to get a hold of the immigration here in isaan on the telephone for months now , calling them at least 25 times, but they just won't answer. It is a pretty far drive from Buriram to tthe office and i don't want to get there only hearing i shoulda made an appointment or brought some extra form or document they did not advice to bring before, and go back the long drive again without anything done. any advice as to how to get a hold of 'm?

Try the Udon Thani office 042 22861 the last number looks like a one, not my hand writing.

If it is just a simple question, and yes I know different offices may have different rules.

I called Udon Thani last week and asked if they do Tourist to Non O retirement. They would not say yes or no. They said bring in the paperwork and we will look at it. So not really helpful.

I tried the 1111 number last week, they gave me 3 numbers for Udon Thani Immigration. None of them are working numbers. How is that for service?

Try the Udon Thani office 042 22861 the last number looks like a one, not my hand writing.

If it is just a simple question, and yes I know different offices may have different rules.

I called Udon Thani last week and asked if they do Tourist to Non O retirement. They would not say yes or no. They said bring in the paperwork and we will look at it. So not really helpful.

I tried the 1111 number last week, they gave me 3 numbers for Udon Thani Immigration. None of them are working numbers. How is that for service?

called 1111 too. was not helpfull at all. 4 nrs. 3 not working one only a computervoice without the right options. the general number on the website was not working too, but again the number joe gave me was the right one. it still was not all that great. an english speaking guy who did not undersatnd my questions and had to speak in thai to my wife again who was not here at the time. after many telephonecalls i got it. hahaha trying to stay cool . it works out fine in the end .

I live 600 meters from Kap Choeng Immigration and I just called their office on  044 559 127 and spoke to them. Yes they are open and the number is good.

I posted numbers you posted when KC reopened. A thanks to you is due also.