Physio in samui

Could anyone possibly recommend a good physio in Samui that knows what there doing not just a massage person ?

I've used Bangkok Hospital a couple of times...good service and not as expensive as you think

• 1 month later...

Hi, Im a U.K registered Physio and Im trying to find out if its possible to work in Thailand legally. I enquired at the hospital in Bangkok and they told me I need to take entrance exams, speak the Thai language(which Im currently learning) and then I would only earn about 15000 baht a month which frankly is nowhere near enough to live on out there. I would gladly offer to treat your injury/problem if I could find a way to set up legally over there so if you have any information that may help I would be very grateful. A chiropractor from the U.S is working in spas on samui but when I spoke with him he said being a chiropractor he didnt have to take entrance exams for thailand, however he is still working there so I assume he has a visa/permit? Also there are various Osteopaths that are not Thai so how are they doing it?

• Like 1