real wood paneling

kevvy

Hello everyone and thanks for those who help with this question.

I will building my new house early next year and would to line the lounge /dinning area with wood paneling .real wood would be great , and need the skirting boards as well.

post-164407-0-63510600-1380629839_thumb.

Thought about termites?

... and my thoughts also.

I read stories where they have eaten the paper of the Gyprock.

I sat in a blackout where they have literally eaten both layers of insulation off the electric cable.

Termites ... don't underestimate them ... dry.png

• Like 1

Point Google Earth at:

13 48 33.43, 100 31 21.55

Pretty close to Bang Sue RR station and MRT (15 minute brisk walk, heavy on the brisk).

You can preview the street on Google Street View. The nearby parallel streets have a lot of wood products and tools, as well.

Point Google Earth at:

Pretty close to Bang Sue RR station and MRT (15 minute brisk walk, heavy on the brisk).

You can preview the street on Google Street View. The nearby parallel streets have a lot of wood products and tools, as well.

gee, thank you so much your your help really appreciated it

Point Google Earth at:

Read post #8 here,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/197729-alternatives-to-homepro/#entry3326429

Point Google Earth at:

Read post #8 here,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/197729-alternatives-to-homepro/#entry3326429

I'm pretty sure that's the thread where I learned about the "wood streets". Then I visited a couple of times, taking the BTS to Bang Sue and hoofing it the rest of the way. Amazing selection of wood stuff.

Then it was very convenient to walk to the pier and catch a river boat over to Chinatown.

• Like 1

Point Google Earth at:

Read post #8 here,

I'm pretty sure that's the thread where I learned about the "wood streets". Then I visited a couple of times, taking the BTS to Bang Sue and hoofing it the rest of the way. Amazing selection of wood stuff.

Then it was very convenient to walk to the pier and catch a river boat over to Chinatown.

thanks mate