Re Entry Permit - Suvarnabhumi. 90 Day Report

I know this topic has been covered before but I thought I'd share my experience from yesterday.

The important thing to realise is that there is 3 International Departure sections in Suvarnabhumi - each having elevators up to the security section from check in. To get a re-entry permit you need to take the middle escalator "number 2", after security and it's before passport control.

You can actually see the desk through the window from downstairs but you have to go up the escalator, through security, down the escalator and then do the rentry before passport. If you go up number 1 or 3 escalator you'll miss it.

The whole thing took 10 mins and you need nothing but your passport and boarding card.

By the way, does 90 day reporting start again after a re-entry with a Re-Entry Permit?.

By the way, does 90 day reporting start again after a re-entry with a Re-Entry Permit?

Yes it starts the date you re-enter Thailand so if you re-entered today the 2nd October then your report is due 90 days from now.

• Like 1