Drivers side Door Mirror Toyota Fortuner.

Banzai99

Mine is broke, I think the electric motor inside has gone, and I cracked the mirror trying to move it manually.

Best to go to a Toyota Dealer to get a new one I guess, any ideas for the price ?

Chrome Casing with indicator type, I would guess 3 - 5000 THB, but no Idea.

Cheers. thumbsup.gif

I don't think you have to replace the whole assembly just because the glass is broken, and buying parts unless you know what's wrong does not make a lot of sense.

Yep, you can dismantle the thing and replace parts. In fact these bling shops sell replacement side mirrors with lights in so it must be easy. Go to a bling shop just to look at your problem.

I don't think you have to replace the whole assembly just because the glass is broken, and buying parts unless you know what's wrong does not make a lot of sense.

Yep, you can dismantle the thing and replace parts. In fact these bling shops sell replacement side mirrors with lights in so it must be easy. Go to a bling shop just to look at your problem.

Generally, those bling mirrors are just clip-on covers - not an actual mirror assembly. You can buy bling replacement glass with LED's though: http://automirror.tarad.com/product.detail_38392_th_254298

Generally, those bling mirrors are just clip-on covers - not an actual mirror assembly. You can buy bling replacement glass with LED's though: http://automirror.tarad.com/product.detail_38392_th_254298

Tacky....................biggrin.png

Tacky....................biggrin.png

Indeed, but I can see the use-case for them in crowded-with-idiots places like Pattaya wink.png Everytime I drive there some drunken idiot farang on a rented motorbike either scratches my car or damages a mirror...

Edited by IMHO

OK, when I get back I'll try the independent shops first before going to Toyota, Thanks guy's.