Current Best Options For Visa Run - From Koh Phangan

Don't know about KP, but I just got back from a Visa run to Malaysia, Kota Buru from Easy Way in Maenam/Bophut area.

Great service.

I was going to go with the guy who is across from the Immigration in Nathon but after talking with him for a mere 30 seconds, I was quick to change my mind. I have no idea how he stays in business with his attitude.bah.gif

Won't mention his name for fear of reprisal.

Don't know about KP, but I just got back from a Visa run to Malaysia, Kota Buru from Easy Way in Maenam/Bophut area.

Great service.

I was going to go with the guy who is across from the Immigration in Nathon but after talking with him for  a mere 30 seconds, I was quick to change my mind.  I have no idea how he stays in business with his attitude.Posted Image

Hope you don't mind my asking... I have a friend on Phangan, she needs to go to Kota Baru. How much was the trip from Samui and which route did you take? Was it by bus or minivan? Thanks :)

Due to past problems with Visa Run companies,we do not allow recommendations or advise anyone re such companies. I have removed the recommendations & phone numbers. If you wish to communicate these do so via PM please.You also have a pinned thread re Private Visa runs.

Great service.

I was going to go with the guy who is across from the Immigration in Nathon but after talking with him for a mere 30 seconds, I was quick to change my mind. I have no idea how he stays in business with his attitude.bah.gif

Safe to say he makes hitler look like a care bear. He stays in business because he is very good at paying off the right people to get his clients non-immigrant visas that they shouldn't be entitled to. He also crashes less often than most visa companies, which is a plus.

Edited by pokerspiv
  • Like 2