Crazy Farang Buys New Motor Bike and Not Uses

Dazinoz

Hi All,

Hope I am not breaking the forum rules but I have placed an advert to sell a motorbike in the classifieds and wanted to explain why I am selling such a new bike.

My wife and I moved here in June and as we had sold everything up in Australia I immediately went out and bought a lot of stuff we needed...a new car, computer etc, etc. As we were not far from shops but too far to walk I decided to buy a bike just to go and get a few things if needed. When I buy things I like to looks after them so the only way to do that to the full extent is to buy new.

So out I went a bought myself a Honda Click 125i. I had only ridden a trail bike a little many years ago. So I rode around the Moo Baan where we live. After driving the car almost everyday and seeing what is against the motorbike rider and seeing a couple of accidents and my lack of experience my wife and I decided it is best to stick with the car and to sell the bike.

If you are after a bargain you can save over 10k off a new bike as this one has only done 15k, check out my advert in classifieds.

Is that a typo as i consider a bike with 15 k on the clock in the 'well used' territory.... i have Nouvo at 22k and i would say it is getting a bit rattled... general dulling of plastics and parts, engine making more noise and one fork seal has gone...

TYPO------- it is only 15km (fifteen kilometers)

• Like 2

If it's got a he11 of a lot less than 15k on the clock I'd be interested.....depending on where it is located in relation to Pattaya....and actual condition. Here's a crazy though, why not put some pix's here! And tell us your location.

If it's got a he11 of a lot less than 15k on the clock I'd be interested.....depending on where it is located in relation to Pattaya....and actual condition. Here's a crazy though, why not put some pix's here! And tell us your location.

As in my post I placed an advert in the classifieds section with 6 pics and location which is Chiang Mai. Only reason I'd did not do that here I thought it might be against the rules because double posting.

Link for ad is http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/automotives-vehicles/motorcycles/honda-click-125i-244609.html

Edited by Dazinoz

you should keep it.., driving a scooter is quiet enjoyable once you get used to used it ...especially with the weather here, you are missing out not having two wheels

i find driving a truck way more stressful here in Pattaya and never take it into town.. actually i never use it for day to day stuff except maybe for a big supermarket run

Dont sell it.

You sure will need it. Rains will stop soon. Sun will arrive and it will be dry and sure for 2 km to buy some beers, a truck is overkill.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If nothing else can be said about Thai Visa,which of course is totally untrue,one things for sure you get some cracking comedians on here.Dazinoz your talent's wasted, you really need to be on the stage,possibly as the curtains.

What has this to do anything about selling a motorbike?

Dont sell it.

You sure will need it. Rains will stop soon. Sun will arrive and it will be dry and sure for 2 km to buy some beers, a truck is overkill.

I have a Honda Jazz not a truck.

I agree with the "keep it crowd".

A bike is so much easier to park than a car/truck and we use our scooters almost every day despite having a truck.

I have to agree on this point as far as parking is concerned. Problem is I will never get my wife on it, driving or riding.

Edited by Dazinoz

Dont sell it.

yep, it is less cumbersome than a truck but still cumbersome for going 2 km to buy beers.

anyway,,you sold it. congrats. you will stuck more in traffic.

Edited by ll2

Dont sell it.

yep, it is less cumbersome than a truck but still cumbersome for going 2 km to buy beers.

anyway,,you sold it. congrats. you will stuck more in traffic.

Wont be stuck in any more traffic than I have been as I have never ridden it in traffic.

Errrrr, there is still the possibility to use a bicycle or to walk or to...

He will get his beer for sure, i would not worry smile.png

Actually I don,t drink beer. I know unusual for an Aussie, maybe that is what I have good english skills. :)

• Like 1