Passport for my daughter.

Some info needed on the steps to get my daughter her first uk passport.

I am pretty sure on the steps needed to get the passport, but i am unsure of how many times i need to go the embassy. I don't live in BKK.

1. Go to the embassy and sign paternity documents.

British fathers cannot transmit their nationality to illegitimate children automatically (see below). If the parents marry after the child’s birth, it is possible that the child’s birth will be “legitimated” by its parents’ marriage. In order for us to establish whether or not legitimation has taken place, we require both parents to sign paternity declarations in person at the Embassy (the fee for which is Baht 5,000) and the father to complete a “domicile questionnaire”. Please ask for the paternity declaration forms and the domicile questionnaire.

An appointment is necessary for the domicile questionnaire. All declarations and documents should be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the appointment date

2. I have the domicile questionnaire already. Can i submit it at the same time as signing the paternity documents and arrange an appointment to come back for the interview?

The purpose of this is to establish whether the father has retained a domicile in the UK (this basically means close connections) and can therefore benefit from the provisions of British nationality law. The completed domicile and documentation will be sent to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London. Those applying should expect to receive a decision in 4-6 weeks.

3. After the decision, do i then have to go back and submit my daughter's passport application? Does she need to go with me; she is 7.

Thanks in advance.

FYI:

Just got a call back from the embassy. They told me i should be able to sign paternity documents,submit the domicile questionnaire, and submit the passport application at the same time.

They told me the total price is 5038 baht.