Dental work. I need two gold or porcelain crowns for my molars.

chargers2011

It will greatly depend on the current condition and if an RCT or PIN will be required but you should be able to find a price range with Google of various dental offices (many have price listings). Basically it is not that much cheaper than moderate western dental office treatment in my view. A search here in forum will also provide a good amount of personal recommendations.

Over the past few months I've had four gold crowns fitted ... due to aged fillings and I broke a couple of teeth ... just unlucky I guess. As I have problems with dentists I visited a few and eventually settled for The World Medical Centre on Changwattana road. Near to Central.

The cost including making a temp crown was about 21000Baht each. I think that the harder crowns were either 16000 or 18000Baht ... Is porcelain tough enough for those teeth?

I can highly recommend the dentist ... I think this dentist only works there two days a weeks ..Sunday and Tuesday ... I don't have her name offhand but if you are interested just ask and I will look it up.

It was quite a lengthy process, About 1-1.5 hrs for the preparation and making the moulds and then about an hour fitting the crown ... she was very careful to get everything exactly right. My wife was there all the time and was very impressed with her work. Everything feels normal in my mouth and I wouldn't know that I had crowns if I didn't look in the mirror. If I remember correctly there is a two year guarantee on them.

Edited by JAS21