Thai voodoo

ross163103

Does anyone have any experience with Thai voodoo, not using it themselves but girls using it on someone else, particularly males? The reason I start this thread is I have a friend--and myself somewhat, that I think might be influenced by voodoo. My wife believes in it but doesn't use it as she thinks it will come back to her--in a bad way. Plus, I give her a very good life so she doesn't feel the need for it. She was the one telling me about this friend of ours, her boyfriend and voodoo. Supposedly this girl has gone up north on several occasions to get this voodoo in order to keep this man with her and to keep the money flowing. I don't normally believe in this type thing but the circumstances have got me thinking seriously about it now. The guy is doing some things that are totally out of character for him. He was always a rational person but lately isn't thinking straight and it's causing him to behave very differently. I also think differently around this girl, I keep my thoughts in check but some of the things I've been thinking are not anything I've thought before. Before posters start making assumptions; I've been married to the same lady for 20+ years without a problem, but when around this other lady I feel something strange. Just wondering how people feel about this.......if you've had any dealings with it? I know lots of Thai ladies believe in it and use it.

This girl has a sister that used it on her husband also--whom I knew, and he changed somewhat also during the time I knew him. His wife admitted to my wife that she was using it on him. Another thing is I've known this lady that uses the voodoo for many years but have always thought about her a certain way--friends of the wife, until she started with the voodoo. I know something like this is subjective and hard to prove, like religion.........but we won't get into that.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its what they do and believe, i think its bullshit and dosent work

i know one girl went to do it in village outside pattaya, and got raped by vodoo man! thats how it ended up!

Its been practiced for thousands of years in SE Asia and Africa, even longer in the Middle East.

The ones doing the spells are not exactly the "nicest" people, so no surprise in your example girl got raped.

• Like 1

i think its what they do and believe, i think its bullshit and dosent work

i know one girl went to do it in village outside pattaya, and got raped by vodoo man! thats how it ended up!

It works for victims who believe it, or at least believe it a little bit.

Someone wishes you bad luck and a week later something happens by coincident or done direct by the voodoo guy...and whoops you believe it.

Well maybe not you and surely not me but many.....

Don't worry, I just shook some jars full of coffee beans in your name, and released the voodoo. You're good to go! :)

And I believe in voodoo about as much as I believe a child's doll named Chucky may become alive tonight, grab a knife from the kitchen, and stab me to death in my sleep.

It is possible. Everythings is energy around us including us. Certain people are talented and skilled in this field therefore are able to channel the energy. This of course can be used to do good and bad. As there are healers all over the world who dedicate their lives to help people and they do so by channeling and focusing positive energy towards the person...unfortunately there are also people who use this to do evil things. What they do is real and simple: they focus negative energy and channel it to you in this case. Based on the law of physics negative energy attracts nothing but negative energy. As a result you start to experience all kinds of weird, negative things, events in your life because what that person does is actually surrounds you with negative energy. The best thing you can do is be as positive as possible!!! By doing so you are going to be a person who constantly sends out positive energy. As a result you are going to receive nothing but positive as the law of physics determines it. Think about positive things, focus on happiness dont let negative stuff distract you. If you are serious about it you are going to see the results in no time. The reason you have a bad feeling in the presence of that lady is simple: she is a big hub of negative energy. It's like feeling good in the presence of someone who has a good vibe. It's all about energy.

And don't listen to those who say its BS. If it is then ask yourself: why the hell it works?

BS show us the reproducible proof

• Like 1

It is possible. Everythings is energy around us including us. Certain people are talented and skilled in this field therefore are able to channel the energy. This of course can be used to do good and bad. As there are healers all over the world who dedicate their lives to help people and they do so by channeling and focusing positive energy towards the person...unfortunately there are also people who use this to do evil things. What they do is real and simple: they focus negative energy and channel it to you in this case. Based on the law of physics negative energy attracts nothing but negative energy. As a result you start to experience all kinds of weird, negative things, events in your life because what that person does is actually surrounds you with negative energy. The best thing you can do is be as positive as possible!!! By doing so you are going to be a person who constantly sends out positive energy. As a result you are going to receive nothing but positive as the law of physics determines it. Think about positive things, focus on happiness dont let negative stuff distract you. If you are serious about it you are going to see the results in no time. The reason you have a bad feeling in the presence of that lady is simple: she is a big hub of negative energy. It's like feeling good in the presence of someone who has a good vibe. It's all about energy.

And don't listen to those who say its BS. If it is then ask yourself: why the hell it works?

Considering that humans use only 10% or so percent of the brain, there is by far more out there that we do not understand or see.

• Like 2

You are free to be a "wooist" if that makes you happy but please do not try to make it sound as if there is any science involved.... "law of Physics' (?) <deleted> ? Voodoo is a generic term for people trying to do magic, derived from Vodun, an African based religion practiced in Haiti.

The final sentence, "don't listen to (skeptics) those who say it's BS" reveals a very closed minded attitude. "ask yourself: why the hell it works? When and where has it ever been shown to work? ..... to the open minded, check out the writings of M.Shermer, R.Dawkins or C. Hitchens.

Edited by daoyai
  • Like 2

You are free to be a "wooist" if that makes you happy but please do not try to make it sound as if there is any science involved.... "law of Physics' (?) <deleted> ? Voodoo is a generic term for people trying to do magic, derived from Vodun, an African based religion practiced in Haiti.

The final sentence, "don't listen to (skeptics) those who say it's BS" reveals a very closed minded attitude. "ask yourself: why the hell it works? When and where has it ever been shown to work? ..... to the open minded, check out the writings of M.Shermer, R.Dawkins or C. Hitchens.

I am confused.

Are you saying those who do believe are NOT open minded, but those who call it BS, are?

How is reading the book makes one open or closed minded? would it not come from life experiences?

• Like 2

I am confused.

Are you saying those who do believe are NOT open minded, but those who call it BS, are?

How is reading the book makes one open or closed minded? would it not come from life experiences?

If you are open minded you will look at evidence presented by all sides of a viewpoint, you will dig a bit deeper into the subject, this will also help you to understand what you may have experienced; to develop critical thinking skills, to see the tricks used by the conmen and charlatans (voodoo priests included). So yes I am saying folks that believe without solid evidence are close minded. If they say they have evidence, let them show it, skeptics are open minded and will be interested.

Everything i have said is true and this is how it works. I do not need to prove my point as there is no need to prove the obvious.

On the other side you dont need to believe in it as it is not a religion. All you would need to do is apply it and put it into practice to see that it works.

Besides science has everything to do with it. It has been proven a million times already, scientifically. It has been shown to work for thousands of years and there is overwhelming evidence to back it up. If you are interested in it, then do some research on it.

I am confused.

If you are open minded you will look at evidence presented by all sides of a viewpoint, you will dig a bit deeper into the subject, this will also help you to understand what you may have experienced; to develop critical thinking skills, to see the tricks used by the conmen and charlatans (voodoo priests included). So yes I am saying folks that believe without solid evidence are close minded. If they say they have evidence, let them show it, skeptics are open minded and will be interested.

Ok, so basically the 10% of the brain that we use knows what it knows and there can not be anything other than that because we are not capable of processing or using the other 90% of the brain and hence people who believe in that, are closed minded.?!

So you do not think there could be a life which coexists parallel to us, just in different dimension, because no one can prove it, hence it does not exist?

@lemoncake.... paralell life and all that is POSSIBLE yes, but highly improbable as there is 0 evidence to support that. someone just dreamed it up and started talking it up.... and here we are. It is all speculative and not based on anything other than fantasy. The mysteries of brain function and % used are not related to this topic IMO.

@A1str8 ...I have researched religion, the paranormal and channeling and (so far) found only wooism, scams and worse, still interested if anyone can provide real evidence. wink.png

@lemoncake.... paralell life and all that is POSSIBLE yes, but highly improbable as there is 0 evidence to support that. someone just dreamed it up and started talking it up.... and here we are. It is all speculative and not based on anything other than fantasy. The mysteries of brain function and % used are not related to this topic IMO.

@A1str8 ...I have researched religion, the paranormal and channeling and (so far) found only wooism, scams and worse, still interested if anyone can provide real evidence. wink.png

Brain function is at the core of this subject.

Our brain is only capable of 1/10 of what is out there, which means we only understand 1/10 of what is out there.

The probability of something being out there is about 10 times higher than other wise.

You will also agree that human eyes are only tuned to 1 frequency, just as hearing. You can not possibly deny that as ultraviolet lights and other lights lets us see much more.

It is also more likely that what we do not see is also there, we just not capable of seeing it, it does not however mean it is not there.

Here is a funny one for you. Dogs understand everything we say and can be trained. We do not understand anything dogs say, even assuming they understand the tone of voice, we are not even capable of that

Lemoncake , so by your reasoning if we used all of our brain matter we would have total understanding? cool. While I do not agree that our eyes are "tuned" to only one frequency (actually frequencies between 400-800 THz) I do agree there is much we don't see. That fact does not in any way support belief in voodoo power. There is no proof.

Edited by daoyai

If you have done research on it, I dont really understand why you have only found scams and worse. Sure there are people who try to take advantage of others that are gullible but who cares about these low life scumbags. The thing is that everything consists of energy therefore everything is influenced by it. Everything is based on it as everythings is pure, flowing energy. But you dont need to believe a word that I have said. You dont need to agree with it or believe in it. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe it. If you think I am wrong, fine. I just know that it works and I know how it works. The OP asked for help and I gave him an advice that is more than helpful. On the other side I do understand you. I am the same. I tend to believe things only after seeing and experiencing them so there is proof that it works. I am not religious and its difficult to convince me about anything that I have not seen with my own eyes. But what we are talking about has nothing to do with belief. It's like gravity: if you walk up to the top of a high building and jump off..you dont need to believe that you are going to fall down. It's going to happen regardless of your belief system. If you want proof then prove it to yourself. For 2 weeks do your best to be as negative as you can. Surround yourself with negative people. Complain and curse all the time. Think about all the horrible things that can happen to you on a daily basis. Do things that make you feel bad and stressed. And in general feel miserable and unlucky.

Then after 2 weeks do everything you can to be positive and happy. And stay that way for two weeks. Do things that are full of joy. Surround yourself with happy, positive people who are good company because they make you feel good and give out a good vibe. Think about all the wonderful things you can and should be grateful for. Get involved in activities that make you feel good. And in general stay happy and expect the best as you go on with your day.

If you stay dedicated and dont stop it after 2 days, you are going to agree with me after four weeks. Every person is like a radio station and we constantly send signals in the form of energy. What you receive will be determined based on what you sent. What you give is what you get. The way you think determines the way you feel to an uncanny degree. And your feelings represent the energy you currently give out. Whatever that is, positive or negative.. that is going to come back.

Edited by A1Str8

If you have done research on it, I dont really understand why you have only found scams and worse. Sure there are people who try to take advantage of others that are gullible but who cares about these low life scumbags. The thing is that everything consists of energy therefore everything is influenced by it. Everything is based on it as everythings is pure, flowing energy. But you dont need to believe a word that I have said. You dont need to agree with it or believe in it. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe it. If you think I am wrong, fine. I just know that it works and I know how it works. The OP asked for help and I gave him an advice that is more than helpful. On the other side I do understand you. I am the same. I tend to believe things only after seeing and experiencing them so there is proof that it works. I am not religious and its difficult to convince me about anything that I have not seen with my own eyes. But what we are talking about has nothing to do with belief. It's like gravity: if you walk up to the top of a high building and jump off..you dont need to believe that you are going to fall down. It's going to happen regardless of your belief system. If you want proof then prove it to yourself. For 2 weeks do your best to be as negative as you can. Surround yourself with negative people. Complain and curse all the time. Think about all the horrible things that can happen to you on a daily basis. Do things that make you feel bad and stressed. And in general feel miserable and unlucky. Then after 2 weeks do everything you can to be positive and happy. And stay that way for two weeks. Do things that are full of joy. Surround yourself with happy, positive people who are good company because they make you feel good and give out a good vibe. Think about all the wonderful things you can and should be grateful for. Get involved in activities that make you feel good. And in general stay happy and expect the best as you go on with your day. If you stay dedicated and dont stop it after 2 days, you are going to agree with me after four weeks. Every person is like a radio station and we constantly send signals in the form of energy. What you receive will be determined based on what you sent. What you give is what you get. The way you think determines the way you feel to an uncanny degree. And your feelings represent the energy you currently give out. Whatever that is, positive or negative.. that is going to come back.

Interesting read. Seriously.

And now what this has to do with voodoooooo ? In thailand.

A1str8 !!! ummm I think your "test" would have predictable results. DUH .... but it would not prove that we are like radio stations sending out signals to some mystical satelite that then beams back the appropriate response. ... that is the "Secret" law of attraction nonsense.

Lemoncake , so by your reasoning if we used all of our brain matter we would have total understanding? cool. While I do not agree that our eyes are "tuned" to only one frequency (actually frequencies between 400-800 THz) I do agree there is much we don't see. That fact does not in any way support belief in voodoo power. There is no proof.

My reasoning is if we used the whole 100% of the brain or even half, you might be surprised what we would understand or see

Again proof is depending who you ask.

If one was an open minded person, one would be open to possibility there is so much more out there, that not only we do not see or understand but not even capable of processing.

Allow me to run this by you. You would agree human body is made up of sum of energy-molecules. This energy does interact with other energy/molecules on one or more levels.

When one dies, this energy does not die, but evolves into something else(before you jump on it, i do not know into what and no one does, but it has to go somewhere)

We can go in circles on this subject for years, but again an open minded person would be open to a possibility of being/having something more out there than we see, understand or comprehend.

Scientists are also people who see just as much as the rest of the people, they may understand some things little more, but thats still tiny part of our brain and capability's

• Like 1

Considering that humans use only 10% or so percent of the brain, there is by far more out there that we do not understand or see.

yes but that doesn't mean that there is some magic power, against every evidence in physics, hidden in the brain.

My Computer hardly uses more than 5% of its CPU power but still it could not do magic with the other 95%.

• Like 1

yes but that doesn't mean that there is some magic power, against every evidence in physics, hidden in the brain.

My Computer hardly uses more than 5% of its CPU power but still it could not do magic with the other 95%.

Magic is alteration to an energy level.

You, nor me or anyone else for that matter has any idea what is hidden in the brain.

Your computer speed and ability does depend on a number of factors, which does include the size of CPU, memory and hundreds of other components.

If you could travel back in time and showed your computer to someone back in 18th Century, they would consider it "magic" and indeed in those time it was magic, because human brain was not able to comprehend it.

I am confused.

No i t comes from being able to reproduce it again and again and again