Honest And Competent Handy Man

space cowboy

Was reading over a recent post about air con. and thought again to post about my thai neighbor for the past 4 years. He is a true jack of all trades.....he has rewired our house, put in air con., even rebuilt entire small houses nearby. He is thai and he is extremely competent and honest. If anyone needs virtually any kind of "handyman" work he is available. The only downside is that he speaks only thai, he does have his own truck and is very reasonable. Just wanted to pass on this info for interested parties.................His name is Jieb and can be reached at 097614667. Tell him that David provided his info.

Was reading over a recent post about air con. and thought again to post about my thai neighbor for the past 4 years. He is a true jack of all trades.....he has rewired our house, put in air con., even rebuilt entire small houses nearby. He is thai and he is extremely competent and honest. If anyone needs virtually any kind of "handyman" work he is available. The only downside is that he speaks only thai, he does have his own truck and is very reasonable. Just wanted to pass on this info for interested parties.................His name is Jieb and can be reached at 097614667. Tell him that David provided his info.

Dave, what is his range of operation (km from X), cheers.

.... OP must be living in Bangkok ... and so his neighbour ... It's a general trend for farlangs. living in Bangkok, to take for granted all other farlangs live in Bangkok - and thus not bother to provide info on location.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Cowboy,

I PM'd you some time back for your handy guy's contact and you never replied! Anyway, I eventually found a great family run company that does it all and got it all sorted. Thought I'd share it with you all.

//removed URL - lopburi3//