Swedes"Svenskar" Living in Thailand

Mangosteen1

Before you you make up your mind about Bang Saen, check Hua Hin. I think it will tick most of your boxes? If your GF need convincing, just tell it is the city, where the King lives!!

Haha Yeah Ive tried that one already(But I didnt mention the King)OK I will try again. she is not against it at all. just that she has friends in bang Saen and its a good location. I really like hua hin and cha am. We will try bang saen and after we will try hua hin. were do you do the visa runs if you live in hua hin?Burma?

Before you you make up your mind about Bang Saen, check Hua Hin. I think it will tick most of your boxes? If your GF need convincing, just tell it is the city, where the King lives!!

Haha Yeah Ive tried that one already(But I didnt mention the King)OK I will try again. she is not against it at all. just that she has friends in bang Saen and its a good location. I really like hua hin and cha am. We will try bang saen and after we will try hua hin. were do you do the visa runs if you live in hua hin?Burma?

Hi Soi41 Thank you so much. I told her about hua hin, she didn't say anything, then I added: The King lives there!! she replied: OK Hua hin is OK biggrin.png

(real power of psychology)Thanx biggrin.pngclap2.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gifwai.gif