Norwegian escapes indictment in Thailand

webfact

He have been living in Cha-am for a long time as a property broker mostly for Scandinavian, he owns a lot of money to Cha-am developers, and to his customers, milions and milions

He is a low life piece of sh!t. I sincerely hope he gets some serious jail time.

not showing up for a manslaughter or murder trial never seems to be a problem for anyone in Thailand with the right connections.

Where is the red Bull Brat? does anyone in authority give a <deleted>? We all know where the Earache Brat is, taking care of the toilet ministry: at least karma caught up with him, and with a bit of luck Daddy wont be around for too much longer to take care of that piece of trash.

Edited by eddie61
  • Like 1

.....there is no justice for foreigners in Thailand.....

....once you are of no more use....because they got everything they could from you.....you have to be disposed of one way or another....

...on a smaller scale...many of us have firsthand experience with this phenomenon......

That is why I am trying to start this project:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/expats-in-distress-in-thailand/x/4912918?show_todos=true

(..to help some of us....)

I think you need to read up on the rules/limits of what a not for profit is.

Is that the guy who killed his wife and stuffed her into a barrel in his basement?

Don't even mention that case on Thaivisa!!w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif> w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif> (The barrelguy used to be a moderator here)

My, unprofessional, conclusion to that one; was the ex Husband - Thai cop brought the barrel and her to his house. He took care of her, then him.

....once you are of no more use....because they got everything they could from you.....you have to be disposed of one way or another....

...on a smaller scale...many of us have firsthand experience with this phenomenon......

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/expats-in-distress-in-thailand/x/4912918?show_todos=true

I checked out the link in your post and from the way I understand it you are asking other TV members to cough up $30,000 for your retirement visa because you were daft enough to lose your money to a Thai lady.

Have I understood you correctly?

Yes, you have understood correctly. If you have a Groupon coupon to use the price is reduced to $20,000. You save 33.33%...

PS Keep old Mack in Cambo--he's too fat and ugly to go back to Norway...

Edited by cloghead

Why would he pay 20.000 Nkr. I went into Laos and Cambodia several times around the check-point (oops police is not reading I hope) but it's a piece of cake..

If ever caught, you will need that piece of cake to eat while in a very uncomfortable jail.

I'm sure he's not Norwegian. "Mack London" isn't a Norwegian name at all, and he doesn't even look Scandinavian.

Have you ever seen a black Scandinavian? Asia Scandinavian? They do exist via adoption, emigration, etc. The name means nothing either in determining where a person is from. It's a homogenous world we live in.

Is that the guy who killed his wife and stuffed her into a barrel in his basement?

Come on, who hasn't thought of doing that at one time or another?

True, but if you got kids, she is their mother. How can you deny your kids their mother they love just as much a they love their father??

Maybe that's why he kept her around in a barrel in the basement - for the kids w00t.gif

• Like 1

Why would you pay money to get into Cambodia? Could be a new travel agency, that brings such people to a "green border."-

"Green Border Tours & Travel. Please page, will do it for 5,000 baht, inclusive a free beer and free Somtham.-biggrin.png

No, that ex-TV mod is in jail already I think.

ok, thanks!

Not sure about that. He could be back in his house and post under a new -rotten- username. - w00t.gif

I'm sure he's not Norwegian. "Mack London" isn't a Norwegian name at all, and he doesn't even look Scandinavian.

He is Norwegian (Jewish), born in Oslo, his family had a junkyard and making they'r fortune by collecting scrapping cars and sell them as 2. hand spare parts. Mack started a real estate company in Hua Hin ( Europe Far-East Agency Co.,Ltd ). Many Norwegian house buyers have complained being ripped off or cheated, from what I hear he's a real scumbag, probably that's why he fled Thailand coffee1.gif

Edited by bander

I checked out the link in your post and from the way I understand it you are asking other TV members to cough up $30,000 for your retirement visa because you were daft enough to lose your money to a Thai lady.

I read it also. Can I have evens the counter stays at $0

Got to say though, it's worth trying.

I read it also. Can I have evens the counter stays at $0

Got to say though, it's worth trying.

Not if the counter says on zero.

For me I would could not stand the shame of beging from my friends or strangers. I would rather take a dive of a tall building.

He have been living in Cha-am for a long time as a property broker mostly for Scandinavian, he owns a lot of money to Cha-am developers, and to his customers, milions and milions

Now this whole thing got more interesting. Cha Am really. I like that place. has he been living there a long time?wow and the money is gone. or can it be since he cant own the land the properties are built on. and he got into brawls with the real owners(thai people) and then he with the scandinavian buyers since he is the face out and they could have trusted him more than thai people, since he speaks their language and understand their culture etc. I'm just guessing guys I don't know anything about this guy but I want to see what this all lead to. cool if Mr London would be video interviewed about this.

I feel sorry for the Scandinavian buyers, most likely Mr London was recommended to them and sold houses before without any problems.

and now many have lost fortunes, I saw some new built houses in cha am, not even close to the beach they were small villas and not much land included but they were really expensive.

Many guys goes to Thailand, makes a living, makes money in the beginning. after hang in the bars do everything. Thailand is so cheap after all. small and medium costs from here to there and after a while no good income flow like before. ruined, I always meet a couple o these type o guys on my flight back home, telling me about their great life, golf, bars, girls, party expensive villas. but never realizes it in time when their treasure chest is empty.

Perhaps Mr. London is a THAIVISA member and will give us his point o view soon thumbsup.gif