CPAC roof tile installation crew

rijb

I am not at all sure it works that way here. Usually when you purchase roofing material they will provide installation, at least that is what happened when we built our house.

If you are lucky there may be several people on the team who have done the work before. The supervisor may have some training but most of the workers are farmers who freelance as day laborers making extra money from their manual labor.

Professional tradesmen who work as a team and specialize in a specific aspect of construction and do nothing else, I would guess are very rare here. I would also guess, they would gravitate to higher paying locations, where they could find a steady supply of work and make more money.

Edited by villagefarang

I am not at all sure it works that way here. Usually when you purchase roofing material they will provide installation, at least that is what happened when we built our house.

If you are lucky there may be several people on the team who have done the work before. The supervisor may have some training but most of the workers are farmers who freelance as day laborers making extra money from their manual labor.

Professional tradesmen who work as a team and specialize in a specific aspect of construction and do nothing else, I would guess are very rare here. I would also guess, they would gravitate to higher paying locations, where they could find a steady supply of work and make more money.

As VF says, we bought the roof and it included the labor, turnkey. If you want it piecemeal ,I would talk to your contractor or the supplier of the CPAC.
  • Like 1