Best Thai dating site

scubascuba3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look at Thailovelinks. Some of the questions the girls were asked i.e "where do you live" or "how many children do you have' they declined to answer. Are they hiding something? Shouldn't they be honest if looking for a genuine relationship? Don't let it put you off, though. Good luck.

Thaifriendly for sure.

I met a beautiful woman on the site just over two years ago. We've been dating exclusively since. I've never been asked for money, cars, houses or phones. In fact, if I give her change for the BTS, she tries to give it back to me later !

She's warm, bright, beautiful, educated, employed, independent, intelligent and I'd be hard pushed to find better that her anywhere else in the world.

After staying together with my Thai wife for 15 years, we seperated.

And after beying alone for almost two years, only looking around in bars, pubs, restaurants,etc, I did not find any of the woman interesting.

So I decided to look on websites (DIA,TLL, TF) 6 months ago after I learned a good friend of mine found his girlfriend on one of the datingsites. Some sites are FOC and some I had to pay a small fee. The first month I only chatted and emailed with many woman, all over 30 years, many over 40 years old. Finally I set the step to meet some after a long selection, I made it clear I was looking for a serious relationship and never lied about my previous relationship.

I met woman in some different city's. I met and dated about 20 woman, mostly just one meeting for a lunch, coffee or a dinner. Never was out for a short term encounter (some woman wanted that). I was fair and told most of then the next day, I was not further interested.

With a few I had more than one date. But also with the woman I dated more than one time, we did not have sex. And with many of the woman I dated, we stayed friends, keep some contacts (mostly by internet).

Because of the way I selected (chatting and emailing before I met them), I met mostly very decent woman who where honestly looking for a soul-mate/partner and maybe more.

About 3 months ago I met 'the woman' I liked and we started a relationship. It was the right chemestry. We both have good educations, we both have our own income, we both have our house and car. We both still have to take care about our previous relationships because children and/or money issues.

Because we are equal in many things, this relationship has the possibility to suceed.

Glad you said "the possibility to succeed." She may want your help for necessities .....

I find the so called testimonials very funny on some of these dating sites,

I met my now thai wife living with me in my home country six months ago on said dating site before we got married we chatted a long time on skype i met her one time in Thailand and we married and got her a visa to stay in my home country.

Bull no foreign embassy in Thailand will ever see this as a bonafide relationship so no visas and affadavids to marry will be granted.Says a lot about these dating sites i think.

I met my now thai wife living with me in my home country six months ago on said dating site before we got married we chatted a long time on skype i met her one time in Thailand and we married and got her a visa to stay in my home country.

Bull no foreign embassy in Thailand will ever see this as a bonafide relationship so no visas and affadavids to marry will be granted.Says a lot about these dating sites i think.

Not even sure what testimonials you are on about or what that has to do with foreign embassies but I'm not sure there's many people in the world who see a relationship that only existed on Skype and 1 meeting in person before marrying as legit.

Says a lot about YOU rather than the dating sites.

www.plentyoffish.com

this is the best place to meet a good thai grl

The only problem with POF is that the owner has taken it upon himself to impose his own tastes upon everyone else. That is ... you can't search for anyone more than 10 years younger than yourself.

I think the old fashioned BOOKSTORES especially the ones with primarly English language material like Kinokuniya in Paragon and Asia books can be a great place to meet thai girls. Alot of them who read English would like to talk to someone in English too and its easier to chat up someone if you see them in a section where you have some common interest or knowledge in.

Of course make sure her BF isn't in the next isle!

okcupid.com seems to have a high proportion of normal women.

Their "Staff Robot" has a few blown fuses. I live in Thailand and they constantly send me emails saying "Our Staff Robot has found these matches NEAR YOU!"

Then there is a list of American birds in Kansas, Los Angeles, Washington, Zimbabwe, Iceland, North Flipping Pole etc etc.....

Yes ... Have checked my location in my profile. Yes. I have contacted them about it. Several times. No response.

Deleted my profile and added them to the SPAM list.

Bottom line .... Sucks.

Edited by Fullstop

Google ... "Free Dating Sites Reviews" ... I don't believe the ineptness and internet illiteracy of people in this day and age.

It does annoy me when people say Google it. We all know we can Google it but its more fun on a forum plus often when you do Google it goes to some forum with the answer. Thank god for forums, less know it alls please

We all know we can Google it but its more fun on a forum

I prefer efficiency. Google=answers in seconds. Forums = Hours, days.

Each to his own. But I do get your drift ... and for certain topics you're right. But on topics that have been 'done to death' like this one ... No.

Anyway, no worries. Have fun. smile.png

Edited by Fullstop

Google ... "Free Dating Sites Reviews" ... I don't believe the ineptness and internet illiteracy of people in this day and age.

It does annoy me when people say Google it. We all know we can Google it but its more fun on a forum plus often when you do Google it goes to some forum with the answer. Thank god for forums, less know it alls please
So you would trust most guys on a forum like this one over youre own opinion,look many a story has been written on the net over the years over said sites.joined one myself for fun a few months ago cancelled my account after two weeks ,i had the feeling i was fishing for a goldfish in a pond of piranha fish but had a good laugh with some tricks the woman on said site tried to pull on me.And some morons actually end up marrying some of these woman go figure. Edited by Kudel

yes people get yourself a lovely lady off these sites like I did, she played the long game and convinced me she loved me right up till she got her Indefinite Leave to Remain visa for the UK and then decided she had no feelings for me....if you are fortunate like me then no children will be involved and because she never contributed to the family home or anything and I can prove it she gets nothing in divorce....

or you can land one out there and stay out there, if you give her everything then you won't have any problems...but she might be a bit close with her brother, if you fail to give her what she expects then expect a rough ride yourself....especially if you try to get rid of her...

good luck but my advice is from now....

find 'em

get your kicks

then move on

sorry but I have been burned hard here and the above is the best way I can put it on here without extreme censorship thumbsup.gif