PM Yingluck vague on details of new farm produce deal with China

webfact

"The PM appeared lacking in details to back up her statement about the special deal with China when asked by reporters to elaborate after the Cabinet meeting was over. She said she did not know at what price the rice and rubber would be sold to China under the deal, and that the Commerce Ministry would hold a press conference to explain it."

Way to run the country yingluck!!

i hope all your government's policies aren't so ill considered, impulsive and possibly ruinous to the country, oh no, wait, hang on--------something else to do with rice is buzzing around the edges of my memory. Rice? Rice? Rice? Oh never mind it'll come back to me I'm sure.

Perhaps the faux-PM might issue a statement of clarification, once the real-PM tells her, what deal he has negotiated ? Posted Image

The key is of course the selling-price, no more fudging about the deal being off if the Chinese don't like the price they are being asked-to-pay, there needs to be clarity for both the taxpayers and Moody's, about how much of a loss these deals have incurred.

But it would be foolish to hold one's breath  ...

I think the ex governer of the bank of Thailand said its a loss of 435 BILLION BAHT but only 245billion baht went to farmers.

The rest went in monopoly to big brother and Milan shopping I feel

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

PM Vague.....

'nuff said!

What a wasted opportunity.

A non-politician with the ability to do so much for the country.

If only she'd said "thanks bruv, now I'll do things for Thailand"

Mind you, would her government have supported her, or would their allegiances be elsewhere?

Whatever her personal abilities, I don't think she'd ever be a winner. Do what KT wants and she can be the usual 'do but don't think, and definitely don't ask why', Thai, or try to make a new Thailand and be left with no support.

Vagueness just comes with her current position I believe.

PM Vague.....

'nuff said!

Mind you, would her government have supported her, or would their allegiances be elsewhere?

Whatever her personal abilities, I don't think she'd ever be a winner. Do what KT wants and she can be the usual 'do but don't think, and definitely don't ask why', Thai, or try to make a new Thailand and be left with no support.

Yingluck is a real Thaksin. She knows exactly what she is doing. Only difference is that Yingluck cheats the people while smiling at them and telling them she cares. Therefor, in my opinion, Yingluck is worse than Thaksin.

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

PM Vague.....

'nuff said!

Yingluck is a real Thaksin.  She knows exactly what she is doing. Only difference is that Yingluck cheats the people while smiling at them and telling them she cares.  Therefor, in my opinion, Yingluck is worse than Thaksin.

Ah well, just a thought :)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app