Minivan driver sought for sexual assault of 15 year old Thai girl

webfact

Minivan Driver Sought For Sexual Assault Of 15 Year Old Girl

By Khaosod Online

mvd.jpg

Image source: Khaosod

BANGKOK: -- A minivan driver is being sought by the police on the suspicion that he had sexually assaulted and threatened to murder a 15 year old girl.

A 15-year-old girl, along with more than 20 relatives from Sri Saket province, traveled to Phra Samut Chedi Police Station to call for justice, after the girl said she had been sexually assaulted by the driver of an illegal minivan on 12 October.

The girl claimed that Mr. Tamnong Laknongbua, 27, who operates his unlicensed minivan on Srisaket – Bangkok route, lured her to his house in Phra Samut Chedi district by saying that he would later drop her off at her brother’s house in another part of Bangkok.

“After everybody left the van, he tried to start a conversation with me until I told him I wished to visit my brother in Ramkhamhaeng area,” the girl told the police.

“Once we arrived at his house, he asked me to leave my belongings inside the van”, the victim continues “He then forced me into his bedroom and raped me, and threatened to kill me if I tell anyone.”

According to the victim, she escaped the scene unnoticed when Mr. Tamnong went to the bathroom and alerted her parents about the incident.

The police have obtained arrest warrant from the court and are searching for the suspect.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE1UZzBPREUwTmc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-10-16

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minivan drivers, a danger on the roads and off the roads!!sad.png

I hope, when the police eventually get this psycopath, they will turn him over to the victims family, so for once justice will be served!

And please, please. Do not blame the victim.

I agree with you, turn the bastard over to the family. If the family find him before the police they can do their justice and I doubt they will pay for much the Thai system will close their eyes to their justice. Karma will get him the piece of shit, there again we should not insult shit

Again and again and again... bah.gif

Very difficult to comprehend when there are willing ladies everywhere, not to include professionals in houses around town, Masseuses who provide 'Special Services', streetwalkers and some Bar Girls.

Rape is generally a violent / hostile crime and not basic sexual gratification as in money for sex with bar girls / hookers, etc etc.

• Like 1

"The girl claimed that Mr. Tamnong Laknongbua, 27, who operates his unlicensed minivan on Srisaket – Bangkok route"

He won't be operating anymore for a while I guess.

considering what passes for justice here, I wouldn't bet on it....

Again and again and again... bah.gif

Very difficult to comprehend when there are willing ladies everywhere, not to include professionals in houses around town, Masseuses who provide 'Special Services', streetwalkers and some Bar Girls.

Rape is a crime of violence, and sex is the means to inflicting that violence. It is not like the sex most of us (hopefully) prefer. It is used to demean, degrade, humiliate and intimidate the victim. Guys like this do not want "willing ladies": they don't get off on that.