Health Insurance

KelCastro

I have LMG Insurance. It's an American company but based in Thailand as well. My plan covers 100% on most things and costs half the price of BUPA. If you're interested in a great agent then send me a PM and I'll give you his details. I'm on my 3rd year with the company and an agent that has my back.

I have LMG Insurance. It's an American company but based in Thailand as well. My plan covers 100% on most things and costs half the price of BUPA. If you're interested in a great agent then send me a PM and I'll give you his details. I'm on my 3rd year with the company and an agent that has my back.

@The Traveler, is this the same company? http://www.lmgpacific.com/products/health_insurance/mega_series_individual_health

If so, thanks for the info. I can not see an example of cost, based on example ages though, or which specific hospitals are covered.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app