Very cheap room Roi et 1 month

Daniel77

Hi everybody,

The title says it all. Just wondering if anybody knows of any cheap rooms for a 1 month stay in Roi et???

On a very serious budget so a bed and electricity is all that is required.

Telephone numbers, addresses, advice of where to ask is all appreciated!!

Thanks a million

Hotel 99 is 250฿ a night I think, has aircon and is next to the lake, about 30m from pizza 101.

I'd only recommend it if you can't find a place at all, or for a few days while you look for somewhere you can rent for the month. As it's definitely not the Ritz and, compared to renting, 250฿ p/night would be expensive for an entire month. I think it's actually a short time hotel, but 250฿ will pay for the whole day/night.

There is a kind of motel on the outskirts of Roi Et called 'The Whitehouse Hotel', it's more like a row of terraced bedsits. very clean, pleasant surroundings, air-con, fridge, tv etc. washing machines available but no cooking facilities. The town centre is only 5 mins away by bike, no public transport. Price around 4500 baht pm + utilities.

Will try and find a phone number if you are interested.

Hotel 99 is 250฿ a night I think, has aircon and is next to the lake, about 30m from pizza 101.

I'd only recommend it if you can't find a place at all, or for a few days while you look for somewhere you can rent for the month. As it's definitely not the Ritz and, compared to renting, 250฿ p/night would be expensive for an entire month. I think it's actually a short time hotel, but 250฿ will pay for the whole day/night.

What is a short time hotel? Does that mean it will be gone tomorrow? laugh.png

Or does that mean that something else will be gone shortly? giggle.gif

A short time hotel means you can also just pay for the hotel by the hour. The room comes vacant, it's upto you to find the company. They also don't ask for your name and put up a sheet to obscure your car/bike after you've parked. As you wouldn't want the village to gossip about what/who you've been doing.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

A short time hotel means you can also just pay for the hotel by the hour. The room comes vacant, it's upto you to find the company. They also don't ask for your name and put up a sheet to obscure your car/bike after you've parked. As you wouldn't want the village to gossip about what/who you've been doing.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I'm going to have to brush up on my humor writing. I also got an email from a friend in LOS also perplexed that I didn't know what a short time hotel was.

Please read my post again, and I'll try to do better next time. biggrin.png

I'm going to have to brush up on my humor writing. I also got an email from a friend in LOS also perplexed that I didn't know what a short time hotel was.

Please read my post again, and I'll try to do better next time. biggrin.png

yeah I was pretty sure you were making a joke, but figured it was also a valid question the OP might have if he doesn't actually live in Thailand. As it could potentially imply a hotel which doesn't allow long stays (e.g. some kind of charity place for the poor/homeless, where people can stay a maximum of x days/weeks).

• Like 2

Try the Kasidis Apartments on Sritava Road, 043528064 I believe you can rent there for around 3000 THB a month.

I haven't stayed there so I don't know the actual arrangements or facilities but a Korean friend of mine stayed there for about 6 weeks 12-18 months ago and said it was OK.