Hauntings

thaibebop

I don't doubt that people can do damage to their own minds, Bops. Look around. There are lots of people with queer ideas. But most don't need a Ouija board for that! :D Superstition would attribute any of that to the board, as far as I'm concerned. As you said, lots of people don't even know their own minds. In which case would you then take their stories at face value?

What is it that you think you'd be "messing" with? Evil spirits? :o:D You'll never learn about anything if you don't explore it. Take my word for it, Bops, there isn't anything even remotely "dangerous" about the Ouija board. If there were verifiable stories that showed positive proof of that then they wouldn't be selling it, would they?

Hang around depressed goth people than try and tell me the same thing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the Ouija board with a few ladies who really believed in it. When we asked it who was speaking, it answered "Belsebud". I knew what they were getting at here, but I pretended to be ignorant, so I asked them "Who is that?" and they said "The Prince of Darkness"... I nodded and kept my mouth shut for the rest of the séance, but to this day I find it hard to believe the Prince of Darkness is dyslexic.

I tried the Ouija board with a few ladies who really believed in it. When we asked it who was speaking, it answered "Belsebud". I knew what they were getting at here, but I pretended to be ignorant, so I asked them "Who is that?" and they said "The Prince of Darkness"... I nodded and kept my mouth shut for the rest of the séance, but to this day I find it hard to believe the Prince of Darkness is dyslexic.

Ever see the UK show "Most Haunted"? They do all kinds of hokey stuff on that show like table tipping and the Ouija Board. One time they did an experiment where they asked questions and got the normal replies. Then they had everyone touching the thing on the Ouija Board close their eyes and someone on the side recorded the answer. Astonishingly, it spelled complete garbage when everyone had their eyes closed. Mystifies me to this day.

:o That's great! This is what I am talking about though, the fact that these people believe this crap and then act on it. Once knew a girl, not really well, who messed with Quija and was convince that whatever talked to her was right and tried to OD on pills. Sad, yes, but man, how stupid do you have to be. Some people just shouldn't play with certain toys, eh?