Thaksin's niece happy to remain out of political limelight

webfact

The real message in this should be her job rather than the lady herself.

I was wondering if they have a policy in her department of answering anti government posts or comments on social media sites ?

If they did it would explain the defense of the undefensable that we see here, on facebook and other sites where pro Govt posters sometimes quickly come up with obscure quotes.

Them keeping a watch on any site that they think comes across a anti govt would also suggest a list of such sites which could be the first to be closed down when those in charge think the time is right.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a crying shame. Your country needs you. How else will the madness continue for another fifty years? I was expecting the heir to cone up with some creative liberal laws, like making marching powder legal and allowing clubs to open 24/7. This is truly a bad sign for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But if we make a mistake, we will be attacked hard," she said.

Awww come on, a good politician should be able to take one to the chin now and then, and you've got to.

Maybe a little more effort should be put in to, not making mistakes. Although we used to say 'you learn from your mistakes' in this case there seems to be virtually no learning curve from your mistakes and those that came before you.. It appears you are content to keep making mistakes and do <deleted>.k all for the good of the Thai people.

Another potential party list MP , receiving her training to enter the Shin political scam.