Man killed as his car flips and comes off main road in North Pattaya

webfact

Man killed as his car flips and comes off main road in North Pattaya

car-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just after 4am on Sunday Police and rescue services were called to the scene of a fatal road crash on the Sukhumvit Road in North Pattaya which resulted in the death of a Thai man whose name and age have not been confirmed as yet.

The crash occurred in front of the Viraya Insurance Company offices and resulted in a Black Toyota Camry flipping onto its side and coming to rest on a grass verge after it hit a concrete electric pylon. Seconds earlier the car was seen to be driving at speed along the Sukhumvit Road and the driver appeared to be undertaking another fast moving vehicle when he lost control and came off the road.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/106460/man-killed-car-flips-main-road-north-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-10-21

thats what usually happen when you dont know how to drive and dont know how to have control of your car ..those things are taught at any driving school .... yesterday when I got back from pattaya another horrific accident happened on the Sathahip road a bus crash in a motorcycle while taking over some cars ..... I guess the people on the motorcycle died ....

thats what usually happen when you dont know how to drive and dont know how to have control of your car ..those things are taught at any driving school .... yesterday when I got back from pattaya another horrific accident happened on the Sathahip road a bus crash in a motorcycle while taking over some cars ..... I guess the people on the motorcycle died ....

I never attended a driving school so are you saying I do not know how to control a motor vehicle ?

R.I.P Unknown Thai guy.

RIP to the unfortunate Thai guy and condolences to his family.

Come to Pattaya,where the Sukhumvit road is more akin to a motor racing play station game,with bikes and cars all vying to be number one.Then add the prospect of dogs wandering onto the road,people driving under the influence of whatever and disaster must surely follow.

Glad i got out of there many years ago.

I think that there must be guys with chequered flags at the exit of the highways into Bangkok......

Every Sunday evening I see cars with Bangkok/out of town number plates racing each other going North on Sukhumvit weaving in and out of traffic......I saw two doing the same yesterday evening....

These people have no regard for the other road users and pedestrians......

Edited by DD13

I was an absolute menace after driving school.

It was only after months and years of practice in avoiding tickets that my driving skills were honed. (I was young and bulletproof, so I didn't worry about accidents, just tickets)

Not so coincidentally, practicing avoiding tickets also served to instill good and safe driving habits.

Driver's ed and driving tests alone can't solve the problem. Enforcement is the biggest factor.

That's what's missing.

Safely designed roads would help, but don't make much difference for people racing at 4:00 AM on a weekend.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

I never attended a driving school so are you saying I do not know how to control a motor vehicle ?

R.I.P Unknown Thai guy.

"Usually" means often, not always, but at 4 a.m. the cause may have been alcohol rather than lack of driving skills.

• Like 1

Well, they don't teach you how to drive like a maniac in driving school, and they also don't teach you there how to get your car back under control once you've lost control over it at high speed. On top of that the driving schools in Thailand are a joke.

First off because there has been a death it appears that I am required to say RIP, so that now out the way...

But ...OMG the poor guy, according to the report this car is to blame! the report said the "car" was driving fast the car flipped over and killed the occupants.

So I can only deduce from this the demon car only had passengers who were murdered by the car! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

First off because there has been a death it appears that I am required to say RIP, so that now out the way...

But ...OMG the poor guy, according to the report this car is to blame! the report said the "car" was driving fast the car flipped over and killed the occupants.

So I can only deduce from this the demon car only had passengers who were murdered by the car! w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

wrong again,they were killed by the concrete pylon ,but it was self defense .

So I can only deduce from this the demon car only had passengers who were murdered by the car! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

No you are wrong it was the "daemon car" headed straight for the pylon there would have been nothing... absolutely nothing the passengers could have done, once a car like this get the idea of killing there is no stopping it. And who would have guesed the car was so cunning to hit a pilon, "cleaver bugger"

Its scary actually, I will get a monk to talk to my car to preempt any cynical copy cat ideas it might have in its evil little ECU".

No you are wrong it was the "daemon car" headed straight for the pylon there would have been nothing... absolutely nothing the passengers could have done, once a car like this get the idea of killing there is no stopping it. And who would have guesed the car was so cunning to hit a pilon, "cleaver bugger"

Its scary actually, I will get a monk to talk to my car to preempt any cynical copy cat ideas it might have in its evil little ECU".

No, you are all wrong!!

It was the spirit inside the car that had too much spirits. The drinking of spirits made the spirit evil, mean, nasty and it decided to drive the car in a crazy way to scare the sh*te out of the poor innocent driver. But the evil spirit took another swig of whiskey, and lost control killing the driver after trying to avoid the innocent spirit in the pylon.