Fiberglass whip for visibility flag.

papa al

Can you explain what it's for, never heard of this!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No. You'll have to get out more! smile.png OR there is a thing called the internet?

That of course and it is in the motorbike section and he /she wants it for a bicycle.

Anyplace that sells ham radio equipment may be able to get a mobile-mount (vehicle) antenna that would do the trick.

Maybe a 4x4 place they seem to be popular on 4x4's! It is the spring that will be important.

Edited by VocalNeal

I believe that the OP is looking for a long and flexible mast to mount a flag on to give his motorbike more visibility. The ham radio antennas that I mentioned are very often 8 feet long and would get the flag up in the air very nicely. Ask for an HF antenna.

Can you explain what it's for, never heard of this!

No. You'll have to get out more! Posted Image OR there is a thing called the internet?

That of course and it is in the motorbike section and he /she wants it for a bicycle.

Anyplace that sells ham radio equipment may be able to get a mobile-mount (vehicle) antenna that would do the trick.

Maybe a 4x4 place they seem to be popular on 4x4's! It is the spring that will be important.

Or you could be helpful and explain, is that too much to ask of you?

Bicycle shop? Tesco /Lotus? Old fishing rod? From a fishing shop.

Neal et al:

Thanks for your feedback.

Checked with 4 bicycle shops but they didn't have. (But there are some very cool bicycles out there for sale.)

Tesco had some jointed fiberglass rods for tents for 99baht that I'll likely go with if the fishing pole idea doesn't work out.

Good ideas! Why didn't I think of that. I swear, I'm getting dumber every day!

To clarify: I hope to mount the item (with a smallish flag attached) to my motorbike for increased visibility and (hopefully) safety.

DP,

If you have no idea what the OP is talking about you cannot contribute to the thread. Simple as that. If you are naturally curious and have iPad skills you can Google it.

No malice just logic.

Or you could be a nice chap and simply explain it!

Forget google this forum is about helping people, saying google it is just being unhelpful! But we are all made differently!!

Edited by dogpoo

Forget google this forum is about helping people, saying google it is just being unhelpful!

DP,

I am a very helpful person ask around if you feel motivated. But some people are just born lazy so a suggestion to Google is valid, Why would I help someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Talk about a waste of time had you have bothered to google in the first place...oh forget it.

Forget google this forum is about helping people, saying google it is just being unhelpful!

DP,

I am a very helpful person ask around if you feel motivated. But some people are just born lazy so a suggestion to Google is valid, Why would I help someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Talk about a waste of time had you have bothered to google in the first place...oh forget it.

I didn't want to google it, I wanted you to tell me!! Oh forget it!!