Who is the hottest Thai soap actress?

pinkpanther99

You know most of our wives and GF's spend the evening glued to the Thai soaps. Let's not pretend that we haven't spotted a few of the beautiful actresses who star in these TV shows.

So the question is who do you think is the sexiest Thai soap actress or movie star?

My three favourites are:

Chompoo - she must be absolutely loaded- she advertises loads of products!

sc006.jpg

Janie

JanieT2.jpg

Yaya

450px-1049521422.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who actually cares, I refuse to watch any of the crap soapies, they are pathetic and seem to be written by 10 year olds.

Fascinating sociological phenomena of Thailand at least in small doses -- but then again some people get excited over frangipani trees over which many more would say 'Who Cares?' ... BTW I have friends who are world-wide heleconia aficionados so I've seen this syndrome before.

• Like 1

who actually cares, I refuse to watch any of the crap soapies, they are pathetic and seem to be written by 10 year olds.

Fascinating sociological phenomena of Thailand at least in small doses -- but then again some people get excited over frangipani trees over which many more would say 'Who Cares?' ... BTW I have friends who are world-wide heleconia aficionados so I've seen this syndrome before.

Franjipani and Heleconia and watching paint dry, come much higher on the scale of acceptability than most Soaps.

Actually the 10 year olds do the directing. The writers are younger.

Edited by marell
  • Like 1

THANK YOU PINKIE-------- at last a nice entertaining ,non Thai bashing,anti everything post.Some of those girls[sorry,all of them] look cracking to me.I gave up watching soaps a long time ago.Looks like I will have to change one of my habits

• Like 1