Drunken Male Customer Molests Female Masseuse

Lite Beer

No. They do have massage training. You only assume they don't because of your 'if she's young, she's probably a ho' mentality. I've had pretty good massages from young ladies before that did NOT include a happy ending.

Once again, your mentality is flawed. So what if the person giving the massage is young and pretty? That does not make her a prostitute or someone who gives hand jobs. It's twisted people like you that end up like the drunken fella who got beaten up and arrested.

If the person giving the massage is 18, she probably hasn't had any massage training at all.
There is only one reason to have an 18 year old girl working in a massage parlour.

I wouldn't be in a massage room with an 18 year old girl, so no I wouldn't end up like the drunk.
  • Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly Fifty Two, I don't give a dam_n how much training she had. This thread is about the "molestation", read brutal assault, on an 18 year old woman by a drunk and violent Thai man.

She was there, performed a "massage" which she apparently completed and while waiting for him to pay, he punched her in the stomach and smashed her head into the wall.

Anything else is window dressing and not really pertinent to this topic.

Have another go.rolleyes.gif

Alleged ....... no trial, so far it's only an accusation with no credible witness and no evidence.

Let me give another story that exactly fits the evidence.

He passed out, she went through his wallet, he woke and caught her .......

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

Look, they are all desperate for money.When I said this in my post I was talking about massage parlours in general.

To give sexual services is a great way for them to make money,so stop DocN,in your post defending these"sweet innocent angelic"girls and attacking these"horrible vile sex-mad" men. Come into the real world.These girls want to get money out of you and rip you off any way they can.

Do you mean to tell me if a man is "invited" into a massage parlour,asked to take all his clothes off by an attractive girl and has warm oil massaged into his naked body that this is not sexual titilation. If girl like this is raped I have little sympathy for her. After all it is only one more time.

As the saying goes,"If you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen".

super22k, you are right in your assessment that many, many venues in Thailand have sex in addition to their basic service. Bars, GoGo, Sauna, Karaoke, and so on. It is ALWAYS the girls choice if she wants to provide the 'extra' service. If, on the other hand, you are looking for genuine massage with no 'frills', then look for a shop that offers 'TRADITIONAL' Thai massage. There may be girls, here and there, that will offer 'extra' but bye and large, these are straight up massage shops and nothing 'extra' should be expected. Sex is everywhere in Thailand and you have to seek these shops out but they are widely available one should not expect to be able to get sexual services in one of them.

"Do you mean to tell me if a man is "invited" into a massage parlour, asked to take all his clothes off by an attractive girl and has warm oil massaged into his naked body that this is not sexual titillation."

I have been a massage therapist for the last 15 years and no, it is not a sexual titillation except in your degenerate mind. There are too many other places for you to get legitimate release and you should realize that not every Thai girl is desperate enough for money to have sex with you. Not all shops are the same and choose your venue wisely and then respect their rules.

"If girl like this is raped I have little sympathy for her"

Nobody, not even the lowest prostitute, deserves to be raped. Who raised you, wolves?

It's slavery is the girls doesn't have a choice who she goes with. I wish your type of human didn't exist but since you do, I have taken the time to try to point out a few things to you in the hope you will change your thinking from that of a selfish predator to a caring human who respects people's choices.

• Like 2

Did you see a doctor yet, about your obvious issues with (young) women?

After you sorted out your god complex.

...and that from a man, who talks so degrading about women, as if he would be an old testament bible preacher!

• Like 1

Frankly Fifty Two, I don't give a dam_n how much training she had. This thread is about the "molestation", read brutal assault, on an 18 year old woman by a drunk and violent Thai man.

She was there, performed a "massage" which she apparently completed and while waiting for him to pay, he punched her in the stomach and smashed her head into the wall.

Alleged ....... no trial, so far it's only an accusation with no credible witness and no evidence.

Again, look at the photo of the girl at the police station. Look at her forehead and ask yourself if you can see a large swollen area on her forehead that is beginning to discolor. Can you see it? Won't you see it? Who does this to themselves and for what gain? You didn't respond the first time I asked you; will you respond this time? You're arguing a fantasy in your mind; not the apparent facts. How does it benefit the shop to create trouble if there was none?

• Like 1

Again, look at the photo of the girl at the police station. Look at her forehead and ask yourself if you can see a large swollen area on her forehead that is beginning to discolor. Can you see it? Won't you see it? Who does this to themselves and for what gain? You didn't respond the first time I asked you; will you respond this time? You're arguing a fantasy in your mind; not the apparent facts. How does it benefit the shop to create trouble if there was none?

She had a bruise on her forehead, he had been beaten unconscious.

As I suggested earlier, he passed out, she went through his wallet, he woke up and caught her, in the ensuing struggle she fell and hit er head, her confederates beat him unconscious.

Absolutely a fantasy on my part, no facts, but many ways to explain the physical evidence to make either party guilty. I wonder if this massage parlour has a history of unconscious or beaten customers who are subsequently accused of molestation?

Allegations in Thailand are often a fantasy, in the end it will be decided whoever pays off the police is telling the truth. We are not at that point in the story yet.

As with the rest of Asia, massage comes in all shapes and forms, from the totally legit, to a little playful, to ejaculation in some form, to ...well, not really a massage at all, in the traditional sense.

However, the differences are often subtle and you have to know how to spot a legit massage. I would assume that a Thai guy would be able to size up the place. Of course, he was drunk or on yaba, so that might have led him to bring out his crappiest elements.

I know of places here and abroad that are legitimate Thai massage, but there is often one or two women who are known because they offer "extra" services. So, out of 10 workers, 1 or 2 are ok doing the special stuff. So, yeah, you probably can get something in most places, even if they are legit places. In the end, though, this guy beat a young girl--no excuse for that, whatsoever.

As with the rest of Asia, massage comes in all shapes and forms, from the totally legit, to a little playful, to ejaculation in some form, to ...well, not really a massage at all, in the traditional sense.

However, the differences are often subtle and you have to know how to spot a legit massage. I would assume that a Thai guy would be able to size up the place. Of course, he was drunk or on yaba, so that might have led him to bring out his crappiest elements.

I know of places here and abroad that are legitimate Thai massage, but there is often one or two women who are known because they offer "extra" services. So, out of 10 workers, 1 or 2 are ok doing the special stuff. So, yeah, you probably can get something in most places, even if they are legit places. In the end, though, this guy beat a young girl--no excuse for that, whatsoever.

• Like 1

the story is nice but I note also onesided - sometimes things can be fabricated to justlify some UV (ultra violence) very common is UV after customers do not pay what was verbally promised or expected for extras. Many fools think that Thailand is the land of freebies

the story is nice but I note also onesided - sometimes things can be fabricated to justlify some UV (ultra violence) very common is UV after customers do not pay what was verbally promised or expected for extras. Many fools think that Thailand is the land of freebies

Did note the unconscious guy wasn't quoted in the story.

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Obviously your choice of venue is questionable, since very rarely do masseurs/masseuses initiate any extra curricular activities unless they are receiving overt signals from the customer.

Many massage shops, be they 'legitimate' or ??? will allow their staff the discretion to provide "some extras".

I seriously doubt this woman is lying and given the Thai male's penchant for physical abuse, I believe her.

You are quite right, many legitimate massage shops do let their staff provide "some extras", but not all, staff in my wife's massage shop are told that on NO uncertain terms that extras are tolerated... we accept only the highest professionalism from the staff.

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Total rubbish.

Take a look at the photo in the article. The girl has massive bruising to her forehead and she is obviously in shock. This substantiates her statement on how the man attacked her.

This girl could even have sustained brain damage or a fractured skull. There is absolutely no doubts that this assault happened exactly how it was described by the victim and the witnesses.

Get real, please?